ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So Calypsos are restocking in December? Will it be similar to when Iguanas, Anthracites, Sport Reds, and Iguanas restocked at the tail end of 2012?

Also, does anyone know where Mangos or the Green camos could be found for a good price? Thanks in advance.

Question on women's sizing; so far I've only bought women's in 12, would the difference of dropping to 11.5 to a major notice ? (Speaking of width and not the length of the shoe)

I mean, I'm not sure what you want me to tell you. You can say they aren't QS all you want, but I saw the email from Nike with my own two eyes. "Quick strike restock, merry Christmas!"

Peace,
J
so where can one read this email from nike

so where can one read this email from nike

Find a shop with a QS account and see if the owner was offered an allocation. In this case, it's my little bro. If they were, they would've gotten an email from their Nike rep.

Peace,
J

The only reason why I'm kinda salty is because sirens and Calypsos are the most expensive ones in my collection, but I'm not mad. It was kinda like a slap to the face, but I got over it. Kinda happy about the restock the because I will be able to cop some Knicks! Here's my collection so far hehe.

so wait you are salty because they are the most expensive out of you collection? You already have them. Did you only buy them because they are one the most expensive pairs?

:smh:

so wait you are salty because they are the most expensive out of you collection? You already have them. Did you only buy them because they are one the most expensive pairs?

mean.gif
Pretty sure he means he paid resell price, when he could've waited for retail price so he's salty about that

I don't really see how it was like a slap to the face. A slap to the face would be if nike never re released them causing people to pay absurd amounts of money for a $70 shoe. I don't see how they're slapping you in the face when you already own the shoe.

Unless you're saying paying however much you did was like a slap to the face, then I take it back haha.

Edit: ^^ makes sense, guess it just needed to be worded different.

Last edited:
Anyone here order there n7s from eastbay got a shipping confirmation or anything? All mine says is this

Does this mean that my order is cancelled? I'm going to be really pissed if so

Last edited:
Anyone here order there n7s from eastbay got a shipping confirmation or anything? All mine says is this

Does this mean that my order is cancelled? I'm going to be really pissed if so
well it does say cancelled in big red letters.....I would think thats a good indication that your shoes were cancelled

welp time to wear the **** outa my calypso and sirens before everybody and their cousin has em :frown: at least they aren't restocking Stadium Greens so i can at least feel somewhat different.. all good though

side note though, you guys really don't understand why people with the soon-to-be-restocked pairs would be somewhat salty about this?? did you become a sneaker-head because you like wearing the same shoes as the next guy? No. I guess maybe you wanted to fit in, but for me the goal is the complete opposite. My choice of kicks allows me to be different. So why would I want more people to have the same shoe i have? Gotta stop assuming everybody with a pair of Calypsos is a reseller. What's wrong with wanting to have a different pair of kicks on my feet than the people around me? That's what i'm more concerned about, not a profit.

Last edited:
welp time to wear the **** outa my calypso and sirens before everybody and their cousin has em :frown: at least they aren't restocking Stadium Greens so i can at least feel somewhat different.. all good though

side note though, you guys really don't understand why people with the soon-to-be-restocked pairs would be somewhat salty about this?? did you become a sneaker-head because you like wearing the same shoes as the next guy? No. I guess maybe you wanted to fit in, but for me the goal is the complete opposite. My choice of kicks allows me to be different. So why would I want more people to have the same shoe i have? Gotta stop assuming everybody with a pair of Calypsos is a reseller. What's wrong with wanting to have a different pair of kicks on my feet than the people around me? That's what i'm more concerned about, not a profit.

Do you only wear shoes that are "different" or that other people don't have?
Personally I just wear shoes I like... Doesn't matter if they're GR or QS or how many other people are wearing them.

I see where you're coming from, but personally I got into sneakers just for the sneakers. If something appeals to me I will wear it, regardless of how many people rock them too. I used to wait to un-DS kicks that everyone had, but I could never seem to hold out that long. Happened to me with the Team Reds. I liked the kicks too much to just leave them sitting on my shelf.

As far as Calypsos go, I like them but not enough to put in work for them. If I run into them then maybe I'll cop. Same for the Sirens.

Personally I just wear shoes I like... Doesn't matter if they're GR or QS or how many other people are wearing them.
i get what your saying and how what i said could come off as that.. But na i buy what i like. The amount of GR SBs that i have, that are still on shelves, is great. My favorite pair of all time are WC 3s. And yes sooo many people have them, but that doesn't change the fact they are my favorite shoe of all time. But do you really not understand the general point i was trying to make? I was speaking more toward my shoes expressing my individuality. I'm not pissed off that Calypsos are restocking, but why would i be happy?

i get what your saying and how what i said could come off as that.. But na i buy what i like. The amount of GR SBs that i have, that are still on shelves, is great. My favorite pair of all time are WC 3s. And yes sooo many people have them, but that doesn't change the fact they are my favorite shoe of all time. But do you really not understand the general point i was trying to make? I was speaking more toward my shoes expressing my individuality. I'm not pissed off that Calypsos are restocking, but why would i be happy?

Sounds like you paid more than retail...

Like I said a while back, I got mine at retail when they first came out, and I couldn't be happier about them coming back. I'd love to grab another pair, since the first picture of this colorway was what got me hooked into this shoe in the first place. Like three00zeex three00zeex said, just wear what you like. There's a whole "team" of "individuals" wearing Roshes. Why can't they be happy that they don't have to break the bank for a $70 shoe??

Maybe that's the thing: there's a difference between a sneakerhead, a hypebeast, etc. just like there's a difference between calling it a "game" or embracing the culture.

Last edited:
I'm not saying other people shouldn't be happy that they dont have to break the bank to get these.. I'm just giving light to the other side of things, and the fact that just because your not amped they are coming back, doesn't make you a hypebeast or reseller.  i guess i'm just selfish... i guess i am elitist too.. whatever, I don't know any of you, i'm not on your team, i buy sneakers for myself. they make me happy, and im not mad that this release will make you happy  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom