ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I got another email back, and they are crediting me back $10. They're also sending me coupons (probably something I can find in retailmenot) because of the defective pair that I got. The lady also told me that online orders are fulfilled by stores and the store can reject it if they sell the item before the online order is fulfilled. I used to work at Nordstrom and we have/had a similar type system, so personally, I understand. The only piece that doesn't make sense is that no one has seen these in a FNL store. Or am I wrong? Anyway, $10 back for sending 2-3 emails is definitely worth it. If you frown on those of us that are trying to take advantage of FNLs error and get money back, you're far too pretentious. Money is money. No matter how much or how little.

Me and my bois were talking and anyone who calls for hours for $10 is a broke boi. Not very zen :lol:
Having the sense to make a quick call to save some money is a prime example of how to not be a "broke boi", although I have to say 3 hrs for 10 bucks is kinda nuts.

Last edited:
Just Got Back From H&M Runs.... Gotta Say These Have Quickly Become My Favorite Sweatpants And Are A Match Made In Heaven With Roshe Footwear :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Decided To Go With The Charcoal Pair This Go Around But Will Definitely Be Buying These In Light Grey And Black (If I Can Find Them) Soon! Swayed Back And Forth Between Medium And Large But Ended Up With L For A Little Baggier Fit.

Those That Hit Me Up For A Hand, Your Pairs Will Go Out Tomorrow :nthat:

Hey,

This is my first post, and I live in Hong Kong, so I get a lot of the asia releases.

I completely missed out on the Roshes in 2012, and now they're releasing them again in Hong Kong, so I was planning on getting a pair. I always wanted a pair of the "mangos", but they only released in ShangHai. I saw them in a few stores locally, and I was planning on buying them.

I have no idea whether to get this...

Or this...

I already have a pair of lunarglide 4's in the same exact colorway as the second pair of roshes, and girls/guys take notice of me in school, but I also consider the mangos to be my grails, because I've been seeking them for a good price for a few months now.

I could get both pairs, but I'm trying to save up and hold myself back.

better for us bro. when our pairs are beat up im sure there will be enough to cop below retail. haha
Baller i know $10 is $10 and all but damn if you are really checking on them like that then maybe you shouldnt be buying shoes at the moment. just my 2.
haha no disrepect justdome. i completely understand where you're coming from but please understand that as a college student, 75 bucks is a decent amount. and if i can get 10 bucks back to get lunch somewhere then by all means. and like you said $10 is 10. I'm just following the word of the lady that i called man. if she said it would take 2 weeks no problem. I could wait. but If she says 1 day and its been 2 or 3, i think its fair to at least wonder. thats my 2. Besides if i was willing to pay the 75 in the first place why wouldn't i be super anxious for that 10 back. haha not trying to start anything. just saying.

Last edited:
for those that used ems shipping from frugirls, what was the service that ultimately delivered your package?

fedex? ups? dhl?

Originally Posted by Picasso Swerve  

I know almost everyone would say the first pair, but hype aside, I much prefer the red pair.
I mean, it's really based on whether I want a pair of sneakers that's the same color as something else I have, which I don't really know if I want that.

My "collection" is super small, probably a fraction of what you guys have.

Last edited:
Stadium Greens in a 10.5 on Urban Outfitters. This happened back in February before and my order was cancelled 
ohwell.gif
. Figured it was worth a shot though; I have nothing to lose. 

Use coupon code: WACKSLACKS to get the total order down to $67.50

Back
Top Bottom