ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thinking about applying to a Nike factory store soon. But I've only worked at a grocery store for the last few years. Think I can get a job? Going to school for marketing and hoping to get my foot in the door with Nike to open up some future connections.

Like any retail store they like people with some background in customer service. They'll be looking for the same thing. If you were in sports, any leadership roles in school, you can sell how working at a grocery store has allowed you to be patient with customers and understand their needs fast. And sell yourself on knowing not just Nike products, but the purposes of the shoes/clothes.

Anyone know if a volt colorway will come out in the near future? Have total crimson but really want a volt colorway as well

Got an email back from FNL customer service about the $10 credit back for the Beaches. She said I'll see it in a few days. Wow that was easy lmfao 

They wouldn't give me the price adjustment because I used my wcr.

Got my Beaches in today.... they're beautiful. 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to unDS them. I wish I picked up the Tarps from Zappos when they were on sale, hopefully they do it again. 

I wish mine weren't defective....now I gotta wait to swap them

Really?  The woman mentioned that I used WC Rewards, but I'm still getting my 10 back.

Yes, but I used a winners circle reward, so if I had purchased at the sale price of $59.99, I still would've paid $10 less. I don't think that should matter. The system is flawed and I don't think I'll be shopping with finishline again, since others have been granted this price adjustment and I have not. It doesn't seem like your company has consistent business practices. Finishline also tends to oversell a lot of product and send cancellation emails quite frequently. Yet another reason why I will take my money elsewhere.

That was my response. Maybe that'll do it. If not, that's bs. I mean it's only $10, but $10 is $10.

Yes, but I used a winners circle reward, so if I had purchased at the sale price of $59.99, I still would've paid $10 less. I don't think that should matter. The system is flawed and I don't think I'll be shopping with finishline again, since others have been granted this price adjustment and I have not. It doesn't seem like your company has consistent business practices. Finishline also tends to oversell a lot of product and send cancellation emails quite frequently. Yet another reason why I will take my money elsewhere.

That was my response. Maybe that'll do it. If not, that's bs. I mean it's only $10, but $10 is $10.

They did the same to me when I called in about the squadron blues. Everyone was getting credited left and right but I went through 3 reps and none would credit me. :smh:

So guys Im planning to get my mom just black womens roshes, probably gonna cop for retail. Unless anyone knows anywhere that has them on sale that they can help me out with?:smile: Thanks guys for any help youre willing to give. 
When I called nike customer care the lady told me that an outlet in Pennsylvania had quite a few orange chalks left. Sorry she didn't say which one.

I called FNL 2 days ago. I told the rep that the shoes I had received today is on sale today for $10 less. At first it did not feel like the rep would do anything about it so I mentioned that my friend who made the same purchase on the same day received a $10 price adjustment. Then, I heard a couple keystrokes, was put on hold for like 15 seconds, and then the rep informed me that they would credit $10 back to the credit card that I used to purchase the shoes.

They did the same to me when I called in about the squadron blues. Everyone was getting credited left and right but I went through 3 reps and none would credit me.
mean.gif
Did they mention why?  It doesn't seem like there should be any connection between the two.

I emailed my request for the price request and they emailed back within 24 hours telling me that they are going to credit me 10 bucks. I also used a WC card on the initial order. Maybe you guys can try emailing?? Worked for me...

This was actually around the time the Squadrons released.
No, I meant is there a reason they wouldn't refund because you used WC rewards?  You still had to add more to it, and they didn't take 10 from that?  I think that's what they're doing for me.  Unless I completely misunderstood.

No, I meant is there a reason they wouldn't refund because you used WC rewards?  You still had to add more to it, and they didn't take 10 from that?  I think that's what they're doing for me.  Unless I completely misunderstood.

They said something like "it's showing the correct price, etc." "I actually got an email from my supervisor about this earlier and it appears to have been corrected."

I just dropped it after the 3rd rep

ok, we gotsoccer definitely messed something up.  I ordered one size 11, just check the tracking and they are shipping me two boxes, 8lbs. each.  Probably sending me a soccer goal or some ish
laugh.gif
  I'll keep  you posted
My order came in next day just fine. The Nike shorts are definitely disappointing however. No wonder they were $8 instead of $40.

Tweet them @finishline_help. They are good help on twitter. Tweet them and direct message them. They will help instantly.

Yea same here I also used a 20$ WC reward and I emailed them last night with the screen shot and they responded earlier today that I will see the $10 on my Paypal account in a few days lol. All this over 10 bucks

I told them I have a sc of the sale price and that I'll show it if need be. It's just annoying that some got their $10 and others, like me, haven't.

Anybody get their credit back from finishine yet? I called on Wednesday and they told me I should receive the credit back to my card by tomorrow(Thursday) but still haven't gotten it. Not sure if I should call again or wait out til Monday or Tuesday. Don't really wana be a pest about it.

Anybody get their credit back from finishine yet? I called on Wednesday and they told me I should receive the credit back to my card by tomorrow(Thursday) but still haven't gotten it. Not sure if I should call again or wait out til Monday or Tuesday. Don't really wana be a pest about it.
It takes time for it to show back up sometimes a week or two

crazy how the tarps get no love. love my tarps. :smokin

better for us bro. when our pairs are beat up im sure there will be enough to cop below retail. haha

Baller i know $10 is $10 and all but damn if you are really checking on them like that then maybe you shouldnt be buying shoes at the moment. just my 2.

Last edited:
FB Mints are definitely one of my top 3 pairs. Must've been fate that I picked up that size 10 since I don't think I could've done my true size. 

Just copped the Paris Mids. I'll be returning my Londons, probably. Nice, underrated shoe, but I don't usually rock brown shoes. Love the color combo on the Paris and it'll be a nice companion to my Tokyos :D

Back
Top Bottom