ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Will the Black/Total Crimson DFW eventually be on NDC or any other major retailer? I know Proper had them, but I missed out on a 11.5...

just called the myrtle beach outlet for those orange chalks to get a pair for my mom.

only size they have left is women's size 7 and women's size 9.

^Myrtle beach nike outlet

thanks!

just called the myrtle beach outlet for those orange chalks to get a pair for my mom.
only size they have left is women's size 7 and women's size 9.

Yeah, needed a 6.5 myself.

Anyone know where I can find hot punch size 6.5?

My girl used to think my roshes were ugly, until I bought her a pair couple months ago. Now someone is loving em. :smh: lol

Last edited:
I'm talking about the tapered and cuffed leg ones... I was told $29.95 for them over the phone when I called and got thru to one store
I snagged some here in Houston a couple of days back.  They had 4 different ones, but the Divided brand were the slim fit ones with a back & side pockets.  They are also only $19.95 regular price.  The other ones had a baggier fit, all cuffed though.  My store had light gray, maroon, green, and navy blue.  I snagged a L in Navy.  REALLY wish I could have grabbed a Black or Charcoal pair.  

So guys Im planning to get my mom just black womens roshes, probably gonna cop for retail. Unless anyone knows anywhere that has them on sale that they can help me out with?:smile: Thanks guys for any help youre willing to give. 

Pretty sure a lot of Nikes are hiring for summer. Nikebiz.jobs, make your resume towards Nike, have good availability and keep calling.
Thinking about applying to a Nike factory store soon. But I've only worked at a grocery store for the last few years. Think I can get a job? Going to school for marketing and hoping to get my foot in the door with Nike to open up some future connections.

So Black Speckled = McFlurry's and Beaches = Mango V2

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

thanks!
Yeah, needed a 6.5 myself.

Anyone know where I can find hot punch size 6.5?

My girl used to think my roshes were ugly, until I bought her a pair couple months ago. Now someone is loving em. :smh: lol

Try calling oneness or emailing them. They have a bunch of women's cws in store, that aren't online. Make sure you have the style number/color code handy. I'm not saying they DO have them, but it's probably your best shot.

Got an email back from FNL customer service about the $10 credit back for the Beaches. She said I'll see it in a few days. Wow that was easy lmfao 

Man I checked nike several times an hr everyday and visited Niketown every week since the sz.12 black speckled 1st sold out and they drop em 20 min after I go to sleep yesterday
mean.gif
. Sigh, much like the mint fb, the hunt continues. O and btw, I checked NT NYC today and they didn't have any black speckled in case anyone was wondering since they restocked yesterday online.

Got my Beaches in today.... they're beautiful. 
laugh.gif
 Can't wait to unDS them. I wish I picked up the Tarps from Zappos when they were on sale, hopefully they do it again. 

Swooped up the v2's at FootAction in the Tyler Galleria in Riverside. This colorway is so damn :pimp: in person...

Also, I remember some people here looking for Sport Reds or Black/Sails... If youre near a Shiekhs, Tyler had some as well. Ask your local store to search your size. However, Not sure what sizes they had...
Nice ! If only Tyler had a FNL also !

Back
Top Bottom