ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
damn that kid guy got moded straight up... i dont think he knew, that mmsballer served up everyone in this thread with mangos... but still NOT ME.. lol.. come on pat.. we got a thing going here hahaha, and to think, i would have been the first one to grab a pair from you. thats what i get for being a broke . ahhh, anyways pat and i text regularly enough, so i am fortunate enough to know that hes a good guy. so ill vouch for him. but still pat, you got let me get that sz _   please man please. 

Anyone ever been to Grenada in Nicaragua, any shoe stores?  I am hoping to maybe find a diamond in the rough down there, saw a post somewhere about finding Iggy's in Cancun.  

Funny thing, everyone thinks rmmballer is a god or helpin people out, yet he's chargin 200 of eBay and thinks $190s a deal. Lmao
Get out of here. Take your hate somewhere else. You sound like a bitter child.

Do you know how many people I've helped? No you don't. So how can you say I'm a bad member?

Haters going to hate.

Why should I help you? All you obviously care about is yourself.

Good luck in your search bud.
I will say that rmmballer was willing to help me out with the mangos for $140 shipped. This was when he was doing a run for fellow Nike talk heads when he first got the connect for the mangos, I'd say early to mid July. That be said.. I don't think rmmballer is that bad of a guy, mangos seem super limited and he's look to make profit from that. 

Regarding rmms' reselling and pricing: From the beginning Pat said that he would be offering better pricing and first availability to those on Team ROSHE and to those who contribute in this thread. He's imported at least 25 pairs for all of us, at a price that doesn't seem to give him much profit. He's a good guy, and I appreciate all the work he's done for Team ROSHE and it's members. Let the man make a bit of profit now.

On top of the higher retail price they are selling these overseas, people got to look into the cost to get them shipped here to the state, Mango and Teal. You get back fire by helping people here, that's why you see less and less people are willing to help out.

I can tell you one thing though, Mangos and Teals are drying up even oversea so it is what it is.

Lol some of you ppl kill me, one minute 190 is wayyyyy to much, next minute your cool with it. All I said was dude is tryin to jack people, not help them out. If he was really trying to "help" he would pull his pairs off the bay and sell them to his "broshes" for retail.

Funny thing, everyone thinks rmmballer is a god or helpin people out, yet he's chargin 200 of eBay and thinks $190s a deal. Lmao
i can vouche for rmm, he got me my mangos for a fair price.  it was actually a bit cheaper than my teals which were $100 retail and shipping from australia was pretty damn expensive.  he gave everyone here a chance at the sizes he had available and di not over charge us.  let the man be, he deserves a few extra dollars after all the people he helped out.

On top of the higher retail price they are selling these overseas, people got to look into the cost to get them shipped here to the state, Mango and Teal. You get back fire by helping people here, that's why you see less and less people are willing to help out.
I can tell you one thing though, Mangos and Teals are drying up even oversea so it is what it is.

Yup. Teals alone were 100 + 35~ or so to get them shipped from Australia. Pat charging $140 for Mangos, no less, was more than fair.

Lol some of you ppl kill me, one minute 190 is wayyyyy to much, next minute your cool with it. All I said was dude is tryin to jack people, not help them out. If he was really trying to "help" he would pull his pairs off the bay and sell them to his "broshes" for retail.

So helping twenty or so NTers get Mangos for retail wasn't enough of a helpful deed? Having three pairs on eBay means he's trying to "jack" people now?

Hi All! I use to browse NT a long time ago but have been out of the shoe game for awhile now. I recently came across these Roshe's while looking for a workout/running shoe. I tried them on and immediately fell in love and bought them for retail (cyber CW), I was lucky because they were the only Roshe's in store and were a return! I googled the shoes to find reviews and see other colorways and was brought to this thread! Originally I wasn't sure if they were worth the retail price, but I liked them too much and after reading through this thread I am loving them even more! 

damn that kid guy got moded straight up... i dont think he knew, that mmsballer served up everyone in this thread with mangos... but still NOT ME.. lol.. come on pat.. we got a thing going here hahaha, and to think, i would have been the first one to grab a pair from you. thats what i get for being a broke . ahhh, anyways pat and i text regularly enough, so i am fortunate enough to know that hes a good guy. so ill vouch for him. but still pat, you got let me get that sz _   please man please. 

Somehow I missed that boat too. Oh well...

So helping twenty or so NTers get Mangos for retail wasn't enough of a helpful deed? Having three pairs on eBay means he's trying to "jack" people now?
All in sayin is don't claim your out to help people if your gonna charge 200 for a shoe. Main reason im salty is when I asked him about a PayPal "fellow NTer" discount, he told me 190. Call it what you want, but please don't praise him..I support resellers, I'm not mad at resellers, but don't claim your helpin people then charge 3x retail.

Sean, I'm pretty sure the shipping cost more than that from Australia. They came out around 150-160 for me from Aus shipped.

All in sayin is don't claim your out to help people if your gonna charge 200 for a shoe. Main reason im salty is when I asked him about a PayPal "fellow NTer" discount, he told me 190. Call it what you want, but please don't praise him..I support resellers, I'm not mad at resellers, but don't claim your helpin people then charge 3x retail.

When did I claim I was helping you?

Exactly.

When did I claim I was helping you?
Exactly.
Niketalk in general. It's no big deal. I just asked NT what they thought about 190 and everyone laughed. So I figured you should be exposed. Everyone is willing and ready to give you high gives and praise, Congrats for helpin a select few out.

Damn ima 14. But real close to pulling the trigger on these tho. *&^% 
happy.gif

So $160 shipped isn't bad for Calypsos?!? Thoughts anyone

The markup on these have been going crazy. But non the less most comfortable shoes nike has released this year..

Let's put it to rest. Stop taking up room in our thread with all the negativity. Ya'll can point fingers all you want.

All I know is that Pat helped out people in here he didn't have to. He also didn't even have to offer you any discount but did nonetheless.

Anyways...with all the talks of the Roshe Run having its last production run, where do you guys go from there? Double/Triple up? I'm trying to do that at the moment since it seems the ever elusive Calypso/Mango may never reach my hands.

Let's put it to rest. Stop taking up room in our thread with all the negativity. Ya'll can point fingers all you want.
All I know is that Pat helped out people in here he didn't have to. He also didn't even have to offer you any discount but did nonetheless.
Anyways...with all the talks of the Roshe Run having its last production run, where do you guys go from there? Double/Triple up? I'm trying to do that at the moment since it seems the ever elusive Calypso/Mango may never reach my hands.

lol pretty much... which pairs gave you begun stocking up on?

Back
Top Bottom