ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wow this thread has blown up since I've been gone!

Anyway, just ordered my 3rd and final pair of Calypsos. I guy offered to help me out on another forum and was able to located me another size 11 in store at HYPE.

And guess what..they were even on sale for 80 AUD! So my total shipped was $125 USD, had to buy them for that price!

if you guys are on facebook a lot, there is a niketalk group there which is more of a marketplace for shoes.  there are random roshes that pop up on there so another place to check.  

wish I could land another pair of Calypsos...Ill spend $125 w/o hesitation...nice p/u :pimp:

got another pair of Sirens on the way...had to double up....thanks to a NTer :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
^ haven't seen any of that going on in the past few pages. I see requests for info and others dropping links for sites that have them in stock

^^^
there was a couple of people looking for sizes in certain colorways

Welcome back RMMS!

Last edited:
Thanks Pat a.k.a rmmsballer, got my Mangos and love them !! Really appreciate the communication and helping me out.

This Thread Is HANDS DOWN The Most Helpful Thread On NT :nerd:

Truly Appreciate Those Who Responded To My Post About The Lack Of These Out Here In Colorado :nthat:

Last edited:
He wanted 200 lol, I asked for a deal since I'm a fellow NT member, he said 190 lol I must not be a good negotiator :rolleyes

Agreed, felt like anything above $100 shipped for Roshes were just too much and that's pushing it. My limit was initially $80 shipped so I passed on the Mangos hoping they would drop stateside, but they never did so I got the next ones on my list, the Sport Reds. Ended up paying $90 shipped from a fellow Broshe here, but I can't find them anywhere plus $75 (retail+tax) and $15 shipping makes them $90, my limit increased, but I won't be spending more than $100 on these cause every color is dope.

my Roshe collection thus far...

Knick's...one pair for me and another pair for a fellow NT member...$70 retail

Iguana's...picked up while on vacation in Taiwain for $55 USD

Black/Sail's...also picked up while on vacation in Taiwain for $55 USD

Siren's...picked up when first released for $70 retail

Agreed, felt like anything above $100 shipped for Roshes were just too much and that's pushing it. My limit was initially $80 shipped so I passed on the Mangos hoping they would drop stateside, but they never did so I got the next ones on my list, the Sport Reds. Ended up paying $90 shipped from a fellow Broshe here, but I can't find them anywhere plus $75 (retail+tax) and $15 shipping makes them $90, my limit increased, but I won't be spending more than $100 on these cause every color is dope.

i admit i was ready to drop $150 on the teals or mangos to get my sz but my thirst for those 2 cw's has been curbed by greedy fleabay resellers gouging & overseas retailers keeping a choke hold on stock ...... making me reinforce my personal roshe cap of $85..... spent that on my sirens,iggys & reds & ive gotten every other cw i have(blk's & cybers) from NR

Last edited:
i admit i was ready to drop $150 on the teals or mangos to get my sz but my thirst for those 2 cw's has been curbed by greedy fleabay resellers gouging & overseas retailers keeping a choke hold on stock ...... making be reinforce my personal roashe cap of $85..... spent that on my sirens,iggys & reds & ive gotten every other cw i have(blk's & cybers) from NR
Funny thing, everyone thinks rmmballer is a god or helpin people out, yet he's chargin 200 of eBay and thinks $190s a deal. Lmao

i admit i was ready to drop $150 on the teals or mangos to get my sz but my thirst for those 2 cw's has been curbed by greedy fleabay resellers gouging & overseas retailers keeping a choke hold on stock ...... making be reinforce my personal roashe cap of $85..... spent that on my sirens,iggys & reds & ive gotten every other cw i have(blk's & cybers) from NR
Funny thing, everyone thinks rmmballer is a god or helpin people out, yet he's chargin 200 of eBay and thinks $190s a deal. Lmao

damb i had no idea... he was never able to find me a sz 12 so i never actually dealt with him ....just a few bs back n forth pm's BUT he has helped a few broshes for no profit

Last edited:

yeah he's a re-seller...but at the same time he is pretty much anyone here's ONLY source to get a pair of Mango's at this point in time. so take it or leave it

Last edited:

Get out of here. Take your hate somewhere else. You sound like a bitter child.

Do you know how many people I've helped? No you don't. So how can you say I'm a bad member?

Haters going to hate.

Why should I help you? All you obviously care about is yourself.

Good luck in your search bud.

Well he definitely did help out a handful of NTers obtain their pairs without profiting himself. Dude had no obligation to help out complete strangers anyways, he could have easily resold those 10-20 pairs but opted not to.

Don't know why it's such a big deal that he has 3 or 4 pairs up on eBay. He's gone above and beyond what a lot of us would've done anyways (i.e. with most limited Jordan / Yeezy, etc. releases). A lot of happy NTers can now claim they own a pair of Mangos solely because of him.

Last edited:
yeah he's a re-seller...but at the same time he is pretty much anyone here's ONLY source to get a pair of Mango's at this point in time. so take it or leave it

I wouldn't even go as far to call him a reseller. He's really not gaining much by helping us out. The prices he gets them for and has to ship them out here is already ridiculous. Cannot believe someone even came at Pat. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom