ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice! I'm looking forward to the final product.

My Tropical Twists are coming in next week. I've got something in the works for them.

Last edited:
Niketalk in general. It's no big deal. I just asked NT what they thought about 190 and everyone laughed. So I figured you should be exposed. Everyone is willing and ready to give you high gives and praise, Congrats for helpin a select few out.

give it up. you sound silly. You didnt "expose" him. Most of us saw his ebay auction days ago. Stop being so salty.

once again picked up, held, analyzed, studied, pondered, debated and decided on the black/sail today. going to call a few more spots that might have iggys or reds for retail. if they don't i'm going to get black/sail and maybe double up on sirens as my closeout roshe purchases before i go back to school where it's dry.

decision wouldve been made already if the damn store didn't catch on and raise their prices from 60 to 70

once again picked up, held, analyzed, studied, pondered, debated and decided on the black/sail today. going to call a few more spots that might have iggys or reds for retail. if they don't i'm going to get black/sail and maybe double up on sirens as my closeout roshe purchases before i go back to school where it's dry.
decision wouldve been made already if the damn store didn't catch on and raise their prices from 60 to 70
ah man that sucks but at least it is still retail.  can't really complain too much about that

Yup I paid just over 130 shipped? Maybe it was a cheaper shipping option than yours Kev?

Which carrier did you use Sean? So I will let him know. I estimate the shipping because last time I ship something to Australia (box size is half of a shoe box cost me like almost 35 bucks via usps. I have another pair coming in this week which I really paid some rape price for.

anyone pick up the camo's from Crooked Tongue's today? They look ugly to me but I'd love to see a pic from NT'er

Which carrier did you use Sean? So I will let him know. I estimate the shipping because last time I ship something to Australia (box size is half of a shoe box cost me like almost 35 bucks via usps. I have another pair coming in this week which I really paid some rape price for.
my shipping came out to be over $50 as well from Australia

i was told that it is possible to ship for cheaper but theres no tracking on it.  it really depends if you wanna risk your package getting lost or not........

I shipped a pair of Kobe's off to the East Coast a few months ago for $30 including tracking. I'd wanna see that shipping receipt if i were you...

this does not apply to peeps who knows whats up.......

for all the people complaining about prices...what you don't realize is the retail price is higher in diff. countries + the exchange rate.

now i can't speak about any one else or any other other countries except korea and japan where i have purchased shoes/ clothes but retail is always much higher! stussy, supreme, tees are on average $50+. nikes/jordans always $30-60 more! all my friends, homies,  ask me to cop stuff for them, and 99% of the time its cheaper to pick up in the US. the ones who want some real rare **** always end up paying a premium but got what no one else gots and thats worth the $$$ for them.

my mangos cost me $105 = retail price, transport 

the premiums i picked up for my bro $162=retail price ,shipping to me, shipping to US. i didnt make a ****** dime on that.

now everyones hootin and hollerin about ripoffs from overseas, but the peeps sellin in the US that MAYBE paid $70 retail whos flippin for 160-180 is not a ripoff?

they pocket way more money then someone who is shipping overseas. no paypal, ebay fees, no mark up, no expensive shipping.

plus people expect the person who is going out of there way not to get anything for their time/hassle/frontin $$$!?!

not sayin everyone cause rmmballer plus a few other cool peeps pmd me a while back and was down to pay whatever the cost was + a lil extra for me but i couldnt come up with the sizes. now i don't even want the hassle of lookin/sellin  for ANYONE. why put in work just to be called a ripoff?

hype dc is selling for retail! you want something from a diff country and expect to pay US retail prices!?!  plus you want free shipping or $10 shipping? G-T-F-O-H!

DO NOT ASK ME FOR ANYTHING CAUSE I DON"T WANNA "RIP ANYONE OFF"!

IM NOT EVEN SELLING ANYTHING!!!!!

i just think its unfair to label "RAPE/RIPOFF" if you don't know how it works......

buy a ticket, fly up here and see for yourself! i'll even take you to some spots and buy you a ****** beer and takoyaki! 

Last edited:
+1

thats why i didnt mind paying a high price for Calypos.  Retail is high, shipping is high, US dollar is weak and someone has to be paid for getting the shoes, boxing it and posting it.......

for all the people complaining about prices...what you don't realize is the retail price is higher in diff. countries + the exchange rate.

now i can't speak about any one else or any other other countries except korea and japan where i have purchased shoes/ clothes but retail is always much higher! stussy, supreme, tees are on average $50+. nikes/jordans always $30-60 more! all my friends, homies,  ask me to cop stuff for them, and 99% of the time its cheaper to pick up in the US. the ones who want some real rare **** always end up paying a premium but got what no one else gots and thats worth the $$$ for them.

the premiums i picked up for my bro $162=retail price ,shipping to me, shipping to US. i didnt make a ****** dime on that.

now everyones hootin and hollerin about ripoffs from overseas, but the peeps sellin in the US that MAYBE paid $70 retail whos flippin for 160-180 is not a ripoff?

they pocket way more money then someone who is shipping overseas. no paypal, ebay fees, no mark up, no expensive shipping.

plus people expect me not to get anything for my time/hassle/frontin $$$!?!

not sayin everyone cause rmmballer plus a few other cool peeps pmd me a while back and was down to pay whatever the cost was + a lil extra for me but i couldnt come up with the sizes. now i don't even want the hassle of lookin/sellin  for ANYONE. why put in work just to be called a ripoff?

hype dc is selling for retail! you want something from a diff country and expect to pay US retail prices!?!  plus you want free shipping or $10 shipping? *****!

IM NOT EVEN SELLIN ANYTHING NOW BUT THINK ITS UNFAIR HOW SOME PEOPLE LABEL  "RIPOFFS/RAPE!!!!!!!!"

buy a ticket, fly up here and see for yourself! i'll even take you to some spots and buy you a ****** beer and takoyaki! 

plus people expect me not to get anything for my time/hassle/frontin $$$!?!

hype dc is selling for retail! you want something from a diff country and expect to pay US retail prices!?!  plus you want free shipping or $10 shipping? G-T-F-O-H!

IM NOT EVEN SELLING ANYTHING!!!!!

i just think its unfair to label "RAPE/RIPOFF" if you don't know how it works......

amen to that, people do not understand.  talk before they think.

I shipped a pair of Kobe's off to the East Coast a few months ago for $30 including tracking. I'd wanna see that shipping receipt if i were you...

Richmond, can you just tell us which carrier did you use to save us a few bucks? We are talking about Australia right?

I had them shipped via Australia Post Registered Parcel International or something?

AusPost, but I think they use EMS, Exprost Post International it may have been called. Not 100% sure. Either way it wasn't 50 bucks and def included tracking. Should be even cheaper for a pair of roshes as they are a lot lighter than a pair of kobes.

From my experience from ordering 3 pairs of Calypsos from Australia (unfortunately) the shipping has all been the same price from 3 different people.

For Registered Post it is around $35.00 and Pack and Track is $45.00

Honestly, Registered Post is just as good because you can track it through USPS once it arrives in the States and is processed through customs it takes the same amount of time which is 7-10 days.

So I would say those shipping prices for you guys are pretty accurate.

Last edited:
As a fellow size 14'er, I assume you're getting that $160 shipped off of the seller "Good2Look" on eBay, correct?
If so I'd recommend avoiding that pair. I purchased them, however upon arrival there was a large dark stain on the back of the left shoe (and the bottoms seemed worn down a little.) I returned them for a full refund, and now they re-listed them...
I mean they may have cleaned them and all but s$160 is a lot for a possibly used shoe...just thought I'd give you a heads up
laugh.gif
 Caught red handed. But damn, that is some sh*t. Sucks you had to go through that kind of situation. Might hold my reservations then.....
being that they are tough to get. i would say yes if you really want them. i forked over 170 for a pair. since i was able to save quite a few bucks on the NR pairs, I guess it wouldnt be too bad to spend a little more on a rare color. But its really up to you the buyer. And the comfort on these blow the 170 dollar Jordans out of the water, and Lebrons too.
Thank you. Well said

:lol:  Caught red handed. But damn, that is some sh*t. Sucks you had to go through that kind of situation. Might hold my reservations then.....

Thank you. Well said

I messaged him asking if they were the same pair that I returned or a different pair, and he said they're the same but he was willing to clean them....

Back
Top Bottom