ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Strata Grey DFW are 
smokin.gif
 but I don't know if I want to spend 100 on them. 

Anyone know where I can get the floral roshe in either yellow or teal for retail still ?
try nike portland i gave them a call and picked up the teal gpx in a 11. supposedly i got the last one because another nt member called after me and they told them sombody called and got them.

Well thats disrespectful.  I have close friends who families and families members who have moved and lived in Texas. So it hits much closer to home, plus who are you to tell me who I send my prayers or support out too, i was just wishing well to people whom have been affected. 
1. It was not disrespectful. 2. It is the truth. 3. I am not aware of your personal life nor do I wish to be. 4. I am aware however that you wished well to the ones affected. 5. The point of my comment was that people only pray for what is seen on the media. Open those third eyes and realize that there is much more devastation outside of what is fed to us through the "news".

Quite possibly the most disrespectful thing I've read in a while. The guy was giving his thoughts and prayers to us people here in Texas and you bust out with that?

Essentially you just also disrespected the incident in Boston as well. These events just happened in our country so of course people on here are going to be affected since they most likely have friends, family, or a Broshe they know in our state.

Maybe if one of the people that got hurt or died in Boston or here in Texas offered you 30% off for Swoosh discount that you desperately wanted from strangers that don't know you, then I guess maybe you'll be more sympathetic.

This event happened in my state and one of my friends has a relative that lives near the explosion. Show some respect. Of course all of us wish no harm to anyone, anywhere. Does that really need to be verbally said? By your logic, I'll just say "Pray for everyone on Earth."

Is that better?

Last edited:
S/O to Nike Portland. Just came through.

Yellow ones are HARD in person. 
nthat.gif
might be a dumb question but is there any acutal floral design on the yellow cw? From the pictures, i dont see any if much, comparable to the teal and navy. If there is, its hardly noticeable.. it might just be my horrible vision though.
nerd.gif

S/O to Nike Portland. Just came through.

Yellow ones are HARD in person. 
nthat.gif
might be a dumb question but is there any acutal floral design on the yellow cw? From the pictures, i dont see any if much, comparable to the teal and navy. If there is, its hardly noticeable.. it might just be my horrible vision though.
nerd.gif
There is. The floral design is just a shade lighter then the yellow on the shoe. Its pretty tough to see.

i dont want both thats the problem lmao. i only want the sails but i have the gammas....oh well hopefully somebody will buy mine below retail
#1 being a cheapass since i am still debating on the tarps or the iguanas #2 my gf will kick my *** if I keep buying all these shoes since we are planning to move soon and I am saving up for a engagement ring
Damn brah you've been busy in the past 24 hours with 54 posts. Why are you debating the tarps and iguanas? They aren't really close to each other like the sails & gammas. I would get both but if I had to choose one I would take the Tarps.

and LOL I'm glad Jen wears the pants
pimp.gif

Damn brah you've been busy in the past 24 hours with 54 posts. Why are you debating the tarps and iguanas? They aren't really close to each other like the sails & gammas. I would get both but if I had to choose one I would take the Tarps.

and LOL I'm glad Jen wears the pants
pimp.gif
yea i might get the tarps since I can get them for $64 shipped....nt is a great timekiller while at work lmao

ok people gotta stop pming me asking about the sz 10 knicks i posted. they're gone, since like yesterday 30 min after i posted the link.

stop buggin me. read the thread before you start asking.

Back
Top Bottom