ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I keep telling myself that, but I keep getting tempted or into trouble lurking in this thread.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
welcome to the club...i just started on here and already purchased 2 pairs in less than 24 hours...smfh

ok people gotta stop pming me asking about the sz 10 knicks i posted. they're gone, since like yesterday 30 min after i posted the link.
stop buggin me. read the thread before you start asking.

Guilty of snagging those Knicks hehe. Thanks again for the link!

Has there ever been a how-to/video posted of how you guys are painting your Roshes? Swooshes, soles, etc?
It's honestly not that hard. Just tape up the area around the swoosh and when painting stroke the brush in one direction from one side of the swoosh to the other. Maybe I'll make a video next time I have a pair to paint

Wow. I thought it would be a good thing that more places are getting them to ruin the resell market but looks like they're one step ahead.
As long as people are buying from these resellers / consignment shops, it isn't worth it. I personally think anyone with information should PM it as these mass tweets / posts on social networks let the entire world know to snag em up.
u already know its going to be a ridiculous price when you have to email him to find out how much...smfh not even going to bother..
Exactly. Picking up dozens of pairs doesn't sound like he'd offer a good deal haha.

As long as people are buying from these resellers / consignment shops, it isn't worth it. I personally think anyone with information should PM it as these mass tweets / posts on social networks let the entire world know to snag em up.

Exactly. Picking up dozens of pairs doesn't sound like he'd offer a good deal haha.
I agree. That's what we do on the MAC makeup forums with limited collections. Once we get our stuff then we'll post it on the general site.But then there are bloggers who want the "credit" and post it on twitter/fb etc.
he's asking for $300!!! rape with no lube...smh
mean.gif
$300??
roll.gif

Do
you know if they still had sizes left looking for a 10.5
No 10.5s in Grey Stratas at Proper LB. The guy before me bought most, if not all 10.5s in each of the DFWs. He returned 2 pairs of 11s and 12s and exchanged them for the 10.5s. 

No 10.5s in Grey Stratas at Proper LB. The guy before me bought most, if not all 10.5s in each of the DFWs. He returned 2 pairs of 11s and 12s and exchanged them for the 10.5s. 
What about oneness?  Email them or call them.

Back
Top Bottom