ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Something about the all black gives it that sleeker/smoother look.
smokin.gif
definately thats why I like them....

Paint the Swoosh on the Gammas, boom you got the Sails :lol: Much easier than selling them then buying the Sails again.

My package was "shipped" according to frugirls on monday. And I couldn't track it until this morning. It looks like my package was barely sent out yesterday...

So your tracking number is showing info? I talked to the agent and he says there can be a 3-5 day delay due to many US parcels at customs.

fuh gone half a week and thread shoots over 2000 posts x.x, people who have stepped on gum with their roshes....what did you guys use to take em off without damaging the soles??

Has there ever been a how-to/video posted of how you guys are painting your Roshes? Swooshes, soles, etc?

fuh gone half a week and thread shoots over 2000 posts x.x, people who have stepped on gum with their roshes....what did you guys use to take em off without damaging the soles??
Hot water and a towel, make sure the water isn't like steaming hot but enough to make the gum soft and easy to take off. Worked for me

to the people that ordered from Crooked Tongues using sneakersaver, which US carrier delivered it? Still waiting since the 2nd! :frown: Thanks!

I find it difficult to remove gum when it's soft. Try ice to harden the gum then loosen it.

Back
Top Bottom