ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Poo Poo on you. =P
Why yes you're right. We did have quite a bit of poo poo to shake off from the refs from that Lakers game. David Stern just called Pop and told him to bench em last night. Then he'll call Harden later this week and say miss everything. And BAM! You have the Lakers in the playoffs AND you get Harden playing against OKC in the first round! /END CONSPIRACY THEORY 
laugh.gif

And my iD that I made for fun: 
smokin.gif

Just ordered myself a pair of Total Crimson's off NiceKicks with free ship. Definitely beat paying over and especially driving an hour just to get them. Gotta wait, but that I can do!

from atmoney:
Dam...good vs. evil, like mango's evil twin

I'm torn now thought it would be an easy decision to cop the beaches for retail if/when they drop...now i feel like i need to cop the mangos at 2x retail just cuz i cant have one without the other....
Dont know why I posted this but this conversation reminded me of it LOL

OG and V2 (Beaches) competing for the better look
pimp.gif
 If anyone remembers this. 

Why yes you're right. We did have quite a bit of poo poo to shake off from the refs from that Lakers game. David Stern just called Pop and told him to bench em last night. Then he'll call Harden later this week and say miss everything. And BAM! You have the Lakers in the playoffs AND you get Harden playing against OKC in the first round! /END CONSPIRACY THEORY 
laugh.gif

And my iD that I made for fun: 
smokin.gif

Those are actually some clean IDs. One guy that I was also upset that we traded was Carl Landry. That dude was a beast here. Heck he lost multiple teeth playing hard when he was in a Rocket uniform. I still have my Landry jersey.

Last edited:
SpecialFX45 i think the refs are going to beat you on Wednesday. Cause they beat us on Friday.. HAHA
roll.gif

I'm sayin! That was disgusting the way they screwed us, but no excuses...we gonna finish off the blazers and secure that 6 spot.

Anyways, GTC's need to release right nowwwww

I'm sayin! That was disgusting the way they screwed us, but no excuses...we gonna finish off the blazers and secure that 6 spot.

yeah we need that 6th seed, with faried day to day and gallinari injured, we'll have a better chance. just hopefully bogut will be somewhat healthy and play some minutes to help with defense

So as far as I can tell/see there wont be any white colorways to drop in the near future?

Correct?:nerd:

SpecialFX45 i think the refs are going to beat you on Wednesday. Cause they beat us on Friday.. HAHA
roll.gif

50-16 Like cmon......

yeah we need that 6th seed, with faried day to day and gallinari injured, we'll have a better chance. just hopefully bogut will be somewhat healthy and play some minutes to help with defense

HOLY CRAP I'm super outnumbered in a sea of GS fans! LOL. You guys have a legit team. Night and day difference from last season. Nothing but respect for you guys!

Mango V2's came in today from inflammable!.. but I accidentally shipped it to my parent's place instead of mine 
mad.gif
 looks like I have to wait another 2-3 days to get them

lol @ those flywires. pure marketing.

stoked on those maroons for fall though..:smokin

those mango v2s will be had.

Back
Top Bottom