ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looks like Nike is testing us buyers and pushing the limits. Since these will sell, the prices will rise and the less appeal they will have to me.

If i end up not copping those black and teal flywires, Imma just through teal laces on my crimson flywires. 
nthat.gif

At least you get free shipping *shrugs* i'll hold off though since I already cop the black speckle from them. $lowing down for a bit.

I don't mind the 100$ on the FW roshes less than a jordan or any other signature shoe and plus looks clean and different and those turqouise accents on the laces and pull tabs make it pop IMO but ill wait to cop them with the v2's. I hope they don't sell out by that time....

Last edited:
Are the flywires on NDC the same ones being posted here about a week ago? Wanted that hyper blue one, but it looks way different on NDC. I know their pictures usually suck, but this looks way off

I see NDC is randomly dropping Roshe's. No tweets or text alerts. Guess I gotta be on super refresh mode for the V2's.

Are the flywires on NDC the same ones being posted here about a week ago? Wanted that hyper blue one, but it looks way different on NDC. I know their pictures usually suck, but this looks way off
I think Nike just has bad pictures for the most part. 

Just ordered the Blue.  My thinking is that I was considering a Hyper Blue ID, and this is cheaper and will be here sooner.  If I don't like them, then they'll go back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom