ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those calypsos are strong!!!! Damn! If anyone knows where i could find mangos or calypsos in a size 8, aside from ebay, id be eternally grateful!

My pickups from just last week! Still waiting for my black speckles to come in from NDC. I think I have a roshe addiction. I have 0 interest in jordans or air maxes at the moment
laugh.gif

http://s47.photobucket.com/user/22stylez/media/image_zps098ddc3f.jpg.html
You and me both. Nice Solarsofts... I missed out.
Your options are....

-eBay
-Craigslist
-FB Groups
-Shoe Forums
-Buy a Delorean and build a time machine
roll.gif

If someone ends up buying those fake Yeezy 2 laces let me know how they turn out.
indifferent.gif

FB's with pink laces look terrible to me. Too much going on. The focus on the pink swoosh is enough for me.
My thoughts exactly.
Doubled-up! 
pimp.gif

I need a pair in my life!
Siren reds in my size on ebay ( 8 ) for $185 -_- wow
indifferent.gif

Slowly killin' me from the inside out with these Calypso pictures...

Last edited:
I hate myself everyday for not copping the sirens from retail (plus intl. ship) from RMK last year -_____-
First international shoe purchase I ever made, and glad I took the leap.

EDIT (besides eBay, but that doesn't count)

Last edited:
DS? The only thing is those are pretty much all readily available right now..
Yeah, but there's something to be said about picking them up at once.  No hunting for the Mints/Mint Tonals/NRGs that might take some more effort.

Yeah, but there's something to be said about picking them up at once.  No hunting for the Mints/Mint Tonals/NRGs that might take some more effort.
Yeah those 3 might make it worth. It just all depends on how much you like them. That's a lot of money to drop.

i seem to only be attracted to the CWs without the white soles. 

they often seem to be the most coveted ones with higher reseller prices

Back
Top Bottom