ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ment to post this up yesterday but I forgot all about it

I goto to a technology college in Brooklyn and ima design major so that box is was probably the students project but as you can see the ROSHE has made it's presence felt I'm starting to see them everywhere

Anyone have any good updates on the mangos v2 ? I haven't read through all my posts recently even though i have been on this thread for a long time

I've had this issue plenty times lol, it usually takes a few days for the money to go back and forth to or from Paypal to your bank.. 3 days tops usually

Hope this helps!

It did thank! I was just kind of concerned because I didn't see any type of related processing so I thought I just got screwed out of $80 haha. I'll wait patiently now :smile:

I've had this issue plenty times lol, it usually takes a few days for the money to go back and forth to or from Paypal to your bank.. 3 days tops usually

Hope this helps!

It did thank! I was just kind of concerned because I didn't see any type of related processing so I thought I just got screwed out of $80 haha. I'll wait patiently now :smile:

Anyone have any good updates on the mangos v2 ? I haven't read through all my posts recently even though i have been on this thread for a long time

no new updates yet. Supposedly they started hitting some small shops in the u.s. but is not confirmed yet. And I hope everything's alrite in Boston now

Last edited:
no new updates yet. Supposedly they started hitting some small shops in the u.s. but is not confirmed yet. And I hope everything's alrite in Boston
I've heard from multiple sources the beginning of May. Roshes do not have solid release dates. Just seasonal time frames. So take it for what it's worth. 

I've heard from multiple sources the beginning of May. Roshes do not have solid release dates. Just seasonal time frames. So take it for what it's worth. 
Hopefully they don't release soon just spent my money on a couple pairs of roshes and I'm broke D:

Man I almost had a mild heart attack seeing those beaches. Are those from an oversees sight or US? My local spot says they come out at the end of April. Hope hey haven't already start leaking in the US :rolleyes Gonna call to see what's up tomorrow. Nice collection bro.

Thanks. They were an oversea purchase off foot asylum

Back
Top Bottom