Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thanks. Do they just update the site at go live time or do they tweet out a direct link? Sorry for the moronic questions, I usually skip boutique releases because I never have a chance, but I really like those floral joints.
Update the site. Front page will go from the lookbook to buy now. Check this thread before release bc a collection page gets posted early sometimes.

Thanks. Do they just update the site at go live time or do they tweet out a direct link? Sorry for the moronic questions, I usually skip boutique releases because I never have a chance, but I really like those floral joints.

As well as getting in the habit of checking Kith homepage and/or here in prep for around drop time (like they've mentioned above), should also sign up for their newsletter if you haven't already.
In the past, in some cases (like the previous LeBron drop) they've emailed the 'Shop Now' pages minutes early. Those links will redirect to an empty/dead page up until right about launch, and then populate with all of the products, respectively, when it goes live (refresh).

Hopefully Keith is over his basketball sneaker phase after Pippens and Brons and goes back to some classic lifestyle low tops for the summer.

Loves what he did for the Brons in this latest bit, but I pictured every scenario I might find myself in in life and these shoes didn’t fit in.

$285 for lebrons, carted and kept it moving. I'm not falling for this Kith hype no more. Hope ya wasn't buying for resell (I was. Lol) cuz them margins looking Slim Jim..

Decided to pass on all of it. Shoes arent for me and $190 shipped for shorts just seemed excessive.

Hopefully Keith is over his basketball sneaker phase after Pippens and Brons and goes back to some classic lifestyle low tops for the summer.

Loves what he did for the Brons in this latest bit, but I pictured every scenario I might find myself in in life and these shoes didn’t fit in.
He’s gotta bring the heat for the summer. Hopefully

quiet for asics imo.

which model would y'all like to see him work on next? Personally Id like to see an AF1 (brand new cw with premium materials)

Ronnie got his mojo back :nthat:

giphy.gif

Siiike. 8)

Back
Top Bottom