Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Copped shorts.

Beyond that Ronnie is the new aged trash can man.

Herb prob still has me blocked lol

Those white are fire too actually like em better, but not copping two $200 shorts in one session. And hopefully they don't got that cheap material so the mesh don't become yellow after wear

Those white are fire too actually like em better, but not copping two $200 shorts in one session. And hopefully they don't got that cheap material so the mesh don't become yellow after wear

world getting too crazy now. 200$ shorts, before you know it hoodies that are 800$ will be the norm

world getting too crazy now. 200$ shorts, before you know it hoodies that are 800$ will be the norm

As long as there is a market and people line up to buy it, shops like Kith will exploit it and why shouldn't they. #FreeMarketEconomy

Personal pass for me, but I'm sure next week his IG will be onto the next thing.

Yup, but if mfers keep buying they'll keep raising the price. And almost anything guaranteed to sell if you only make a handful of each size

Anyone interested in a black short sleeved and grey long sleeved Kith distressed hoodie from his “essential” collection a while back? The ones with the scallop hem and distressed threading details.

Both XL (fits TTS to slim) both worn but perfect conditon.

Retailed $100 each, looking for $105 shipped for both.

6FCB95C5-D848-4AEF-935A-2427EE747305.jpeg

80BDAB3E-BC9E-4A12-9DB1-FA85B67D6F62.jpeg

Pretty stoked to have Kith in LA. The store is beautiful. Went there with the wife and we grabbed some box logo tees

Pretty stoked to have Kith in LA. The store is beautiful. Went there with the wife and we grabbed some box logo tees

Store is pretty nice...only gripe is the ***** working the cash register. My girl and I got there 15 min after they opened and we waited in line for about 10 min as well. Ended up grabbing the lavender crewneck...wish they had the lavender hoody and LA shirt in stock. Had some Treats too :smokin

Back
Top Bottom