Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Don't have vitality but didn't see that I had access. At least I hit on the raffle

1000062028.png

Dropped by the store afterwork and surprise they still had some tees and accessories left. The thanos box logo looks pretty nice. Wonder if it will hold up after a few washes.

IMG_6421.jpeg

IMG_6422.jpeg

Whoa didn’t realize they were that different material. Thought it was just screen print. How’s the surfer one in hand

Anyone know how the soccer jerseys fit ?
I heard they’re very oversized

Trying to figure out what size to get for a M/L look

Anyone know how the soccer jerseys fit ?
I heard they’re very oversized

Trying to figure out what size to get for a M/L look
The region specific jerseys are TTS. The maroon and navy Jawnz they had (marcon, macron?) were boxy oversized

Not into marvel or kith but that whole pack was nice. Spideys, purple ones and yellow/greens in particular

Yeah I'm not super into the fashion house collabs.

The marvel stuff was a good Collab tho.

Kith has really started to take over my street wear collection. I never thought I'd see a day when I have more kith than preme, or Bape but here we are.

The last couple years or so Ronnie and Co have been on fire.

I've been saying for a while now I could see him becoming the next Ralph Lauren but those are big shoes to fill.

Yeah I'm not super into the fashion house collabs.

The marvel stuff was a good Collab tho.

Kith has really started to take over my street wear collection. I never thought I'd see a day when I have more kith than preme, or Bape but here we are.

The last couple years or so Ronnie and Co have been on fire.

I've been saying for a while now I could see him becoming the next Ralph Lauren but those are big shoes to fill.

RL doesnt do streetwear. Literally the complete opposite.

In house Kith clothing is mid. Their collabs are cool but its really just tshirts and sweaters with a design of whatever collab it is. How does that equal RL?

If anything Teddy at ALD is a more “hip” RL with their clothing.

In house Kith clothing is mid. Their collabs are cool but its really just tshirts and sweaters with a design of whatever collab it is. How does that equal RL?

Not sure Kith is really streetwear these days tbh. It's just nice clothes now. It's more for 35 yr old dudes than street kids these days. The brand grew up as Ronnie did.

I see your points and maybe I need to venture into ALD a little more (honestly nothing of theirs has really caught my attention).

I disagree with your take on kith mainline stuff. There is actually a lot of dope stuff and the designs continue to get better.

Even the collabs have range depending on who they are working with.

I get that RL has always had an upscale look but basic polos that could be foubd in TJ Maxx and Marshalls is what kept the lights on for many years.

While the 90s era Lo (what many consider the golden years of the brand) wasn't streetwear it was what people in the streets were wearing. Corporate types weren't sweating snow beach jackets etc.

Not sure Kith is really streetwear these days tbh. It's just nice clothes now. It's more for 35 yr old dudes than street kids these days. The brand grew up as Ronnie did.

The brand grew up, my dawg just did a Marvel collab and a cereal is probably next. :lol:

Their in house brand honestly is very disappointing from quality to overall design and cuts. I wanna like it, but a season has yet to impress me. Its like they really just half *** it and make it look better than it is with their lookbook.

Back
Top Bottom