Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone pick up any of the kith bombers or the stampd ones? Curious how they are. Thanks!
i have a sand stampd bomber, love the fit on it! im a medium in everything, clothes-wise, and also got a medium in the bomber and fits great. it's not a heavyweight bomber, but its not light either - kind of in the middle. hope that helps.

Last edited:
Nice. New Filling Pieces teaser, too? Or are those Clarks? 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody here wear an S in Bleekers?

If so, with Mercers do you wear a 30 or 32? Looking at picking some up.

Thanks

Anyone pick up any of the kith bombers or the stampd ones? Curious how they are. Thanks!
picked up the kith classics astor bomber and i love it. Great jacket for the spring, not too light and not too heavy. I wear a large and it fits me perfectly

i have a sand stampd bomber, love the fit on it! im a medium in everything, clothes-wise, and also got a medium in the bomber and fits great. it's not a heavyweight bomber, but its not light either - kind of in the middle. hope that helps.

picked up the kith classics astor bomber and i love it. Great jacket for the spring, not too light and not too heavy. I wear a large and it fits me perfectly
Perfect...that's what I wanted to know.  It looked a little heavy in the picture but was hoping it would work out for spring.

i think some of those scavager hunt spots is bs . i happen be driving when the tweet went out for a spot was 5-10mins away went there n was just a fdny/police pull station when i went back to check tweet said all of them was picked up

i think some of those scavager hunt spots is bs . i happen be driving when the tweet went out for a spot was 5-10mins away went there n was just a fdny/police pull station when i went back to check tweet said all of them was picked up
Because there were people following the Kith employees around getting all of the tickets. FACTS.

They were following them since yesterday, scavenger hunt is a waste of time.

dudes hate on reselling but you can make some cash without a doubt, i know a dude that made 31K in a year besides his actual job, thats 31K untaxed money right there. im sure dudes who focus solely on that are eating rn, but all good things come to an end, hence the reason jb is jacking up prices rn

If you really want to mess with a re-seller get someone in the IRS to audit them. That would F up their whole entire world. I think as a sneaker community we should start doing that haha..jk, but maybe. Guarantee you they don't report any of those earnings on their tax return, similar to drug dealers. That's how the IRS got al Capone

but is it job really?? is it that much of a money maker???
sure. it's not just selling the hyped releases for a lot of money. a lot of is is selling off fsr's of gr's that every cant get their hands on or selling the stock to a mom and pop store. it adds up, and you're not getting taxed on it. a disciplined seller/team can do as good as an office worker (w/o benefits)

i swear people need lives or get real jobs. this is a waste bc i doubt the resell would be anything on the zero's

Back
Top Bottom