Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronron must be so sad seeing everyone call his shoe a used tampon 
laugh.gif

Reading comprehension on Twitter is terrible. People SWEAR there is a RF x Nike collab for Air Max Day....

Just because he IGs a pic of Nike and hashtags #airmaxday

Reading comprehension on Twitter is terrible. People SWEAR there is a RF x Nike collab for Air Max Day....

Just because he IGs a pic of Nike and hashtags #airmaxday
I cant stand reading idiot comments on twitter and IG. Its full of people who swear they have connections, but yet dont have common knowledge of how RF releases work or about the shoe that they're buying

Anyone know if those Puma will make it to the United Arrows site anytime? They're really growing on me.
They will most likely be released at kith on 3/28. Ronnie likes to do this lately. Drop at a specific location and then drop online and at kith a week later.

Since we discussed them previously, I got the Gap raw selvedge in today.  Threw them right on and wearing them around the office.  Very impressed and a great addition for $70. 

Since we discussed them previously, I got the Gap raw selvedge in today.  Threw them right on and wearing them around the office.  Very impressed and a great addition for $70. 
siiick!

once they break in you'll be set.

Damn, those stonewashed denim look really bad on him. I'm kinda shocked that with all the dope resources in Japan, that's what he came back with. I'm sure the quality is there, but aesthetically those are no better than a pair of American Eagle jeans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom