Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Damn, those stonewashed denim look really bad on him. I'm kinda shocked that with all the dope resources in Japan, that's what he came back with. I'm sure the quality is there, but aesthetically those are no better than a pair of American Eagle jeans.
Yep, they didn't look good on Vic either, just a poorly designed cut. The quality itself is likely there though since it's a non-kith produced item.

Too bad the closest one is 8 hours away
ohwell.gif
i have 2 within 15 minutes. let me know. i can oops some japanese clothing to you.

They will most likely be released at kith on 3/28. Ronnie likes to do this lately. Drop at a specific location and then drop online and at kith a week later.
Ah I'm actually located in Japan (Far from Tokyo though) so I was hoping for an online JP release haha.

Ah I'm actually located in Japan (Far from Tokyo though) so I was hoping for an online JP release haha.
If he does it like the WCP or the other out of country releases he should keep the pop up shop open for a little bit, so if you really wanted to make it up there for pairs you probably could. His whole thing with going to Tokyo is more than inspiration, he is trying to expand his market. Already had a shop in Paris, Brazil, Cali and now Tokyo.. Expect him to do this more.

Tokyo pop up is only open until the 23rd. Don't know how far you're from Tokyo thefreshlife thefreshlife , but it could be cheaper going there than trying to grab online, especially with their outrageous international shipping costs.

I called United Arrows today, and they said there won't be an only Japan release :frown:

I live about 3.5 hours from Tokyo via bullet train. Costs are expensive...About $200USD for a roundtrip lol.

They do look good, but I think I'll pass on em for now. May have my friends in the states scoop me up a pair from KITH if they drop there. Thanks guys!

I called United Arrows today, and they said there won't be an only Japan release :frown:

I live about 3.5 hours from Tokyo via bullet train. Costs are expensive...About $200USD for a roundtrip lol.

They do look good, but I think I'll pass on em for now. May have my friends in the states scoop me up a pair from KITH if they drop there. Thanks guys!
You should check Yahoo Auction.

Considering the current USD vs JPY exchange rates + shipping from the states to JP, I'd try to find one from there.

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?auccat=&p=ronnie+fieg+puma&tab_ex=commerce&ei=utf-8

Back
Top Bottom