Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

SO school me on where you send Kith the email for the restock? Kind of want BB's in a 7.5... Thanks...

Got my Central Parks in and I really do like them and will add them to the personal collection but definitely not even worth close to 185 
mean.gif

I don't know, I've been grabbing GR's at better prices that I like more than those RF's with meh looking materials. The upcoming NB's look amazing I'll save for those

Hey Everyone, What would consider a "fair" price for a Pair of Asics Gel Lyte III Miami's? 9.7/10 condition Size 9. Can someone give me a range. 

Dude tbh, I think fair is 300-375(I own a pair). My homie picked up a damn near ds pair for 320 recently.. Just be a little patient good luck!

emailed last night and got a reply overnight (I'm in the uk) and got a link to central parks in 10.5 and completed the purchase at 09:00 this morning [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Also another point, international shipping is now 67 dollars 2-4 business days. I don't know wether that will be the new price for every release or just for this 'restock' but either way, it's ok with me.

67 dollars?! and here I am complaining about the 10 dollar shipping to NY 
laugh.gif
 I probably couldn't get myself to buy anything from kith knowing I had to pay that much

67 dollars?! and here I am complaining about the 10 dollar shipping to NY :lol:  I probably couldn't get myself to buy anything from kith knowing I had to pay that much

It works out to like £160 which is cheaper than pairs have been going for on eBay here so it's ok, especially as most shops only get 12 pairs and I don't have the time to queue for 2 nights even if I wanted too

My Central Parks are expected to arrive today. Can't wait! Sidenote: Also ordered something from FNL that was being delivered via UPS SurePost (where UPS transports the package to your city and then transfers it to USPS, usually adds an extra 1-2 days to delivery time). But I guess somehow my FNL package got on the same truck as my Fiegs so they're just gonna deliver it today too instead of transferring the package to USPS. Great service :D

Back
Top Bottom