Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Dude tbh, I think fair is 300-375(I own a pair). My homie picked up a damn near ds pair for 320 recently.. Just be a little patient good luck!
Thanks A lot. I think this is a steal if I got it for 300- 320 range. lol. But much appreciated. 

Thanks A lot. I think this is a steal if I got it for 300- 320 range. lol. But much appreciated. 

If it helps you at all I paid $360 shipped for a pair worn once with socks in March of this year. Just to give you a little basis of prices

> Denim V's
> D in the word "denims"
> December
> D in the word "december"
> Denim December (???)
> Denim V's confirmed for December
> Ty based Ron Ron.

Coincidence? I think not.

Last edited:
RF too busy, rehashes old cws into different asics models 
tongue.gif

Happy birthday bro!!! It's mine, too! 21 today [emoji]128556[/emoji]. Thought about unDSing something but just wore my beater oreo racers.

I'm on the fence on coves or mints.. (they both look too good, but I can only cop one) 

which pair you think looks better? 

Assume their resell value is the same. 

emailed last night and got a reply overnight (I'm in the uk) and got a link to central parks in 10.5 and completed the purchase at 09:00 this morning [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Also another point, international shipping is now 67 dollars 2-4 business days. I don't know wether that will be the new price for every release or just for this 'restock' but either way, it's ok with me.
Yeah, no taxes and duty fees now either. About time!

I was thinking of doing what you've done but going to try next Friday, theres a few sellers in the UK going to be stocking them.

How do NB's fit? The BB's will be my first pair, I'm a UK7.5 in Nikes, Adidas and Asics. They run TTS?

Thanks

You wanna go a half size down in the BBs. All NB models won't have the same fit though, just FYI
Yeah I know that man, I saw RF's tweets. I was just wondering what the general consensus was with NB's in general, should I stick TTS or do they run big/small?

Thanks

Yeah, no taxes and duty fees now either. About time!

I was thinking of doing what you've done but going to try next Friday, theres a few sellers in the UK going to be stocking them.

If you've got time to queue definitely do it but it really is a lottery online as they have a really small amount of pairs usually

Back
Top Bottom