Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I have both, but Mints > Coves. Before getting both in hand I preferred the coves over the mints, but my opinion changed after getting them in hand. Mints look great up close AND from a distance. Coves only look good from a distance for me. I like perforated suede toe boxes in general but the material they used on the coves isn't that great. If I had to choose, it'd be mints all day.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I would do if I were you. Personally I go half size down in New Balance in general because I prefer the snug fit that breaks in.
I'm a local so I purchased my BB in store and ordered the CP online.

Ahh, sorry man. Got you confused with the guy that said he was from the UK, thanks for the info.

i like my mints better than my coves too...they both are great but i always end up puting on my mints over my coves.  Honestly, i think it's just color preference as you can't go wrong with either shoe. 

I think this denim GLV is a bit uninspired, does anyone else share the opinion also that they'd be difficult to pull of with anything but sweats, denim shoes and denim jeans don't sound great to me

Can anyone comment on the fit of the fulton hoodie? I'm 5'7 and 145lbs. I was debating on going with XS or S. TIA.

maybe they're just regular denims 
laugh.gif
, just like those rose golds weren't exactly the same color as the OG

In no particular order:

1)Lance Mountains

2)French Opens

3)Concepts Rose

4)Italias

5)Sage

6)Brazils

7)DSM Puma's

8)Fragment 1s

9)Infrared 6

10)Kobe 9 Masterpiece
if I see those NB central parks or one of the cove/mints in the top 10, I'm just gonna 
laugh.gif
 I do agree the concepts roses will make the list even though I'm not a fan.  The NB 997gy reissue should replace the roses imo.

if I see those NB central parks or one of the cove/mints in the top 10, I'm just gonna :lol:  I do agree the concepts roses will make the list even though I'm not a fan.  The NB 997gy reissue should replace the roses imo.

Completely forgot about the 997gy. I tried excluding most NB from the list because they would take the entire list up because they killed it this year :lol:

All the 997s deserve a spot in the top 10 imo. My second favorite runners model after the air max 1

I thought the Central Parks were incredible...first Fieg shoe I've bought since Cove GLV's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom