Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anybody know of any decent European marketplaces like Klekt?

I'm after  a pair of Sages and Mints but having trouble locating a pair at a decent price.

anybody catch Ronnie's tweet this morning? "Eleven." was all it said.

His collabs lately been dropping at 11am on saturdays so... could something be dropping in 5 minutes? 
nerd.gif

anybody catch Ronnie's tweet this morning? "Eleven." was all it said.

His collabs lately been dropping at 11am on saturdays so... could something be dropping in 5 minutes? 
nerd.gif
according to some of the replies, he must be referring to club e11even in Miami. probably down there for the solefly release

Can't believe i've just bought a mint pair of RF x Filling Pieces, Navy quilted for just 129 on eBay - wonder if seller comes with some negotiation blabla!!

Last edited:
i listed my sages on ig for $250 and they sold in like 3 minutes. i see people asking $300 but they arent moving. i shouldve just sat on them for a year or so and cashed out when all the pairs dry up but whatever :\

i listed my sages on ig for $250 and they sold in like 3 minutes. i see people asking $300 but they arent moving. i shouldve just sat on them for a year or so and cashed out when all the pairs dry up but whatever
ohwell.gif
You made a good point on that. But I feel like prices will only increase slightly  for sages and rose golds in the future. I think 250 was a win/win on both sides of the transaction. 

went to sneakercon yesterday and people were asking pretty decent prices for Ronnie's old shoes but none were my size

You made a good point on that. But I feel like prices will only increase slightly  for sages and rose golds in the future. I think 250 was a win/win on both sides of the transaction. 
IMO sages are going to rise higher than RGs (and possibly faster) given that it's a new colorway that works well (can't really say that about much else in RF's 2014 lineup - especially since RF Asics > RF anything else in terms of resale). RGs were a decent enough CW, but I think its value is capped by the fact that it's not quite as good as the OGs in terms of color/material (model is debatable; I think GLVs are oversaturated right now).

Back
Top Bottom