Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

No Nike in the next year for RF
and thats correct but the retailer can change the MSRP and charge whatever he wants on release day. They wont do it cause they already been charge at the MSRP price point so they wont be making full profit.

Anyways these will sit, the central park jacket is fire tho

Most of the time the stores get flak for the raised prices. I remember people complaining about certain stores bumping the price for the Diamond Hi's.

I know that obviously there is a lot of hype on the RF x NB's this weekend but anybody planning to go after the Caminando on cyber monday? I've been looking for a good winter boot.

I am for sure. torn on whether i want black pair or not
The blue laces make the black pair less appealing to me. Anyways, going after the beige since been wanting a brown/tan winter boot. I am probably one of the few that actually dig the "spiky" sole haha.

I think I may just have landed a pair of navy/gum quilted FPs for 2 hunna...sweet baby heyzeus let this deal go thru 
ohwell.gif

I know that obviously there is a lot of hype on the RF x NB's this weekend but anybody planning to go after the Caminando on cyber monday? I've been looking for a good winter boot.
i like the tan joints but idk if I'm going to actually get them, too much stuff coming out between Black Firiday and Cyber Monday. if they sit, i might later on, but probably will pass at first

i was gone get both NB's but now seeing the price tag im only going for the central parks so i think im going to pull the trigger on the caminando's

I damn near wan't both pair of fiegs on black friday!
It's damn near impossible to snag both when you're
rushing to checkout tho :smh:
I also haven't had the best of luck with sizing with
the last couple of collabs. Think I'll aim small and
if its too tight i'll just remove the insole.

Back
Top Bottom