Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i mean no one likes price increases but i feel like people conveniently forget that lesson in economics where rising demand leads to rising prices.  regardless of what hes doing any one of you would raise your prices too if you knew you could.  thats just business. either you cop or you dont. if you dont you just make it easier for those who will.

Only going for the jacket from this drop.

After receiving rose from Concepts..

Aaron can catch a sleep on this release.

Asymmetrical zipper jacket is a differen story...

Lol

I like both shoes. But the prices really backs me off a bit from coping (and that shipping). What is funny is you can get Made in the USA NB's with, I'm going to guess much better quality much cheaper this time of year with sales (even retail). Now I realize you're paying for the RF design touch but there is a point where I don't feel that justifies the price and these prices are close.

given that his fresh ideas have been eh, if he did a 997 he would prolly use a cw from the past like a ultramarine.

Guccipaul posted a pic of Ronnie tweeting and saying New Balance is the one that determines the price after the final sample. Makes sense to me, they are the ones making them and know the correct numbers to make a decent profit. Some people forget that both parties have to make money.

Last edited:
Price point, model and color scheme make it easy to pass. Btw did anyone see the KD 7's that dropped this past weekend and think they looked better than RF's adidas collab?

The gold medals? I picked them up. I prefer them to the EQT 93 that he dropped.

Guccipaul posted a pic of Ronnie tweeting and saying New Balance is the one that determines the price after the final sample. Makes sense to me, they are the ones making them and know the correct numbers to make a decent profit. Some people forget that both parties have to make money.
totally.

but its NB using RF to get those prices.

daytonas were 160 right?

sources?
No Nike in the next year for RF
and thats correct but the retailer can change the MSRP and charge whatever he wants on release day. They wont do it cause they already been charge at the MSRP price point so they wont be making full profit.

Anyways these will sit, the central park jacket is fire tho

I came in here to see if there was an update on the 530s. At that price points, its going be tough to justify. First RF shoe I've actually cared for in years.

Back
Top Bottom