Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

^that.

I think it's just a matter of preference. Kinda like skinny vs straight fit pants.  Some dudes wear jeans tighter than their girls but whatever works.  I think the pinroll works with like skinny or slim fit jeans or chinos, when it doesn't appear really obvious.  If you wear em super baggy and try it, then I can see how it would look sus. But whatever works for you.

yeah just a cool fold and that's all. 

to each their own though. 

thinking im just gonna lay low on kicks until those denim v's come out by the end of this year. besides the HAL LCQ's nothing is really catching my attention. I'm just hoping he releases the denims before december; wishing for a november release tbh. 

Last edited:
i wear capris for maximum sneaker exposure

the ladies love it
and ask where they can cop for their teenage daughters

As a professional (lawyer) working in the US, I find it hard to pinroll (or wear joggers) and be respected by colleagues and clients.  All the power to those who can.  Although I did pinroll my khaki pants at an outdoor wedding in June.  It worked there and in other specific circumstances.

Uhhh I hope you're not wearing sneakers as a lawyer anyway. I'm not into pinrolling or joggers really, but I don't see how this would even apply. Why would you be dressing down in a serious business environment in the first place?

Last edited:
Uhhh I hope you're not wearing sneakers as a lawyer anyway. I'm not into pinrolling or joggers really, but I don't see how this would even apply. Why would you be dressing down in a serious business environment in the first place?
haha brah just had to name drop his profession

eh so if I'm size 11 us in my regular shoes, I'd cop a 43 EU 10US for filling pieces according to that chart?

Last edited:
In a big defense or PI firm where you meet with clients and other counsel constantly, I completely agree with you that professional attire is a must.  I always wear a suit in court or at mediations, depositions, etc.However, I do Plaintiff work (labor class actions) in a firm of 4 lawyers and 3 assistants and I NEVER see clients (all done over the phone).  So I wear jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt everyday.    Quinn Emanuel is a huge defense firm that has a very relaxed dress code (they can wear sandals).  Times are changing.

In a big defense or PI firm where you meet with clients and other counsel constantly, I completely agree with you that professional attire is a must.  I always wear a suit in court or at mediations, depositions, etc.However, I do Plaintiff work (labor class actions) in a firm of 4 lawyers and 3 assistants and I NEVER see clients (all done over the phone).  So I wear jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt everyday.    Quinn Emanuel is a huge defense firm that has a very relaxed dress code (they can wear sandals).  Times are changing.
its true, i work in a mid size firm in nyc and our litigation attorneys are always in suit because of court but the insurance coverage which rarely are in court always in jeans and sneakers unless meeting with clients.

I get it.. So you're saying that the pinrolls/joggers wouldn't fit in even with the relaxed atmosphere. Makes more sense, and I can see why that probably wouldn't work. I bet extra loud shoes are the same no?

1e035ae0-5d1d-4602-aacb-cbe7132c447d.jpg

3db60412-fecd-4f1b-abf6-e75db1d62116.jpg

how are some of you guys snagging both pairs
of fiegs on release date tho????
I haven't had any luck with releases off of the
site since they changed the web layout smh

I got lucky on release day for sages, then got the rose golds on the restock/kithstrike.

RGs with lace swap.  Was planning on letting either the RG or the Sage go, but impossible decision, will keep both now.

RGs with lace swap.  Was planning on letting either the RG or the Sage go, but impossible decision, will keep both now.
The more RG lace swaps i see the more i´d prefer just plain white laces (from the Blooms for example). They just seem perfect to me without ropes…

Def plan on fitting some flat whites in one day, agree they look better with them.

changing subject.. :tongue:

so there will be a nike collave with RF right? any thoughts on model?...

i believe it is going to be huaraches..

changing subject.. :tongue:

so there will be a nike collave with RF right? any thoughts on model?...

i believe it is going to be huaraches..

I think AM1 or AM90 would be nice. Hurraches would prob be similar to what he does with Puma disc or Instapump fury stuff. I'd really like to see him work on an AM1.

As for joggers or pinroll... I've started doing pinrolls but I just find it easier to wear joggers. I work in an office so I wear jeans or joggers on casual fridays.

Back
Top Bottom