Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got my order in for both pairs.  Although they declared $170 each, I was only charged £39.20 by UPS, which is a lot better than I thought.  

I can confirm that Sages fit exactly the same as the Rose Golds.  Now I have both in hand, I actually think the RGs look better on feet.  The Sages look a lot lighter in person.  

Apart from one tiny glue mark on the back of the RGs, both pairs are decent quality wise. Thank the lord.

Last edited:
Picked my Sages up today and I quite like them in person. Haven't decided which laces to put in yet.

Also, while KITH declared the real value of the shoe they didn't mention the shipping costs on the package so I only had to pay €37,10 for customs, about €10 of which were UPS brokerage costs. So all in all I paid only a bit more than €200, which is okay, I guess.

For those of you who haven't seen the Sages and Rose Golds, some obligatory arrival shots! 
happy.gif

Was on the Sage bandwagon since first pics showed up, but in person, I gotta say, I think the RGs have the edge on feet.  

Both def need a lace swap, not liking the stock laces.

Last edited:
I understand the thinking behind it though, to show off the sneakers more, rather than drown them in your denim, or to avoid denim bleed.  Joggers look better than pin rolled denim imo.

I wear a size 10 in just about everything. I wear a US 8 in filling pieces.

Go with your euro size.

WOW, 2 sizes down? That's crazy

Yea, but they are euro sized.

I believe I wear a 42.5 euro which is what is marked on most of my size 10us shoes.

42.5 euro was called "us 8" for filling pieces if my memory serves me correct.

When they released on kith they said to size 1.5 sizes down.

I own both the white and black pairs from the white label 2.0 collection and I don't recall them coming in half sizes.

Last edited:
[h3]Measurement chart[/h3]
size-chart.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: Filling Pieces sizing is NOT the same as regular Euro sizing. And they advise that you go one size down from your true size.

Filling Pieces recommends customers to measure their feet before choosing the size. Measuring your feet will take a few minutes, while returning a wrong size will cost you and Filling Pieces unnecessary time. You can estimate your shoe size by measuring the heel to toe length of your feet.

How to measure your feet
Place one foot on a piece of paper. Mark the paper at the end of your heel bone and at the end of your longest toe. Measure the distance between the two points and repeat the process for your other foot. If one foot is slightly lager, use the largest measurement as your foot size.

Still not clear?
Contact our client support at:
[email protected]
+31 20 26 11 478

Last edited:
Go one size smaller, these shoes fit very big. Theyre still a bit bigger than the GLIIIs. All my shoes are a size 10. These FP are a 42 and they fit perfect. 

gotta say I'm mad guilty to be on the pinroll hype but for past few weeks I've been really straying away from doing them. just makes everything mad disproportional. I mean the reason I started doing them anyways was to prevent denim bleed, but my raws seem like they dont really bleed anymore so I'm chillin. plus I never realized how dope GLV's look with unpinrolled jeans. 

gotta say I'm mad guilty to be on the pinroll hype but for past few weeks I've been really straying away from doing them. just makes everything mad disproportional. I mean the reason I started doing them anyways was to prevent denim bleed, but my raws seem like they dont really bleed anymore so I'm chillin. plus I never realized how dope GLV's look with unpinrolled jeans. 
I'm kinda guilty too...
laugh.gif

If not pinrolled, are you still just rolling them?

As a professional (lawyer) working in the US, I find it hard to pinroll (or wear joggers) and be respected by colleagues and clients.  All the power to those who can.  Although I did pinroll my khaki pants at an outdoor wedding in June.  It worked there and in other specific circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom