Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hopefully Ron doesn't upcharge for them and say some mess like "The dye used for these contains all natural ingredients, including extracts from the Sage plants grown in the KITH Atrium"
haha hit it right on the head. Or he will throw in some wack headband no one will ever wear/want. I miss the davidz days when no one knew about him and he didn't add junk to raise the price

.... Or he will throw in some wack headband no one will ever wear/want....

One person...
trinidad-james-dropped-by-def-jam.jpg

We know about ya.

Last edited:
i prefer the single drops as well the double drops get you stressed lol 

cant wait for Ronnie to announce tickets for Sage GLV being given out at the Sage restaurant lmao everyone at kith gonna become Usain Bolt 

These sneakers are now working under the illusion that it is limited. Though it is still limited compared to GRs. It's hard to strike out now if you know what you're doing these days. Right after these GLVs drop. Pretty sure ronnie will have another release within the next month. Crazy amount of drops this year. The runner market is becoming oversaturated.

^thats good news imo. more pairs...more people happy. resellers are all taking hits now more frequently because of all the releases.

but then again I buy to wear and i don't care how coveted they are or not.  

I think instead of "it makes each other seem more significant", he really wants to say "it adds more of a resell value" but doesn't wanna sound like THAT GUY.

:lol: I've sold literally 2 RF releases, 2 pairs of USA KFEs to friends for retail.

Anyway.

I think some of y'all are new to his stuff if you want or expect everything to be a pack. Pretty sure that last year's ECP was the very first and then the all-pack-everything approach just started recently around the COAs.

I prefer the single releases, because it seems like more thought, effort, and time goes into the whole thing, from the presentation to the shoes themselves. So in the end, yeah, it does feel more special. Really don't know why that would bother you bru.

Plus, like others have mentioned, there's the added stress of having to potentially deal with trying to grab 2 pairs at the same time. With the Coves/Mints I wasn't sure if I wanted to risk it and go for both or just choose the one I wanted more. With single drops, that's obviously not a problem.

welp...that makes no sense. 

Why not? I worded it poorly, but it's pretty clear what I meant.

Last edited:
Plus, like others have mentioned, there's the added stress of having to potentially deal with trying to grab 2 pairs at the same time. With the Coves/Mints I wasn't sure if I wanted to risk it and go for both or just choose the one I wanted more.
I'm not sure what you mean by risk it, when going for both? At the cove/mint drop you went to a site where you could click your size on both shoes and add to cart. If both were "in stock" you get both, if one is you get one, there was no risking it by going for both.

I'm not sure what you mean by risk it, when going for both? At the cove/mint drop you went to a site where you could click your size on both shoes and add to cart. If both were "in stock" you get both, if one is you get one, there was no risking it by going for both.

The risk is that you get neither because you took the extra time adding a size for both instead of 1.

The risk is that you get neither because you took the extra time adding a size for both instead of 1.
okay, I can understand. Still think it's worth the risk to use an extra second or two to add a size, but again it obviously depends on how much you want both or just a single colorway

These sneakers are now working under the illusion that it is limited. Though it is still limited compared to GRs. It's hard to strike out now if you know what you're doing these days. Right after these GLVs drop. Pretty sure ronnie will have another release within the next month. Crazy amount of drops this year. The runner market is becoming oversaturated.
He does seem to be doing a lot more releases this year than in the past, but I would still think his releases are limited or at least his asics ones are. I thought the DSM X Puma collab had a lot made if I am not mistaken. Also what is that collabs value at right now? I never tried to buy a pair but might want to see if I can snatch a black or white if a good price. 

There were definitely less Pumas than any of the recent Asics. You could probably get them for retail off someone since the new gel v teaser has taken the hype spotlight. 

There were definitely less Pumas than any of the recent Asics. You could probably get them for retail off someone since the new gel v teaser has taken the hype spotlight. 
Seriously? I called up dsm the day of at like 4 pm or something and they were sold out of black but they still had white in every size except what I would have wanted if I remember correctly. I ended up buying a pair of the black tisci air forces instead. I never called kith though to ask their stock.

I don't think the Puma's were that limited considering they were available at two stores. They also sat because no one wanted them.

Just play that IG video where Ronnie tweets out the ticket location for the KFE Pack. Going to be a lot worse this time around. The runner wave is in full force so you even though quantity is higher then usual you still have major competition when it's comes to an Asics collab

Last edited:
the collab difficulty scale from easiest to hardest is something like:

RF________Packer__Ubiq(99% due to their website)____________________CNCPTS

I'm a sucker for that suede, especially the premium *****. All tan GR's will be copped too.

^thats good news imo. more pairs...more people happy. resellers are all taking hits now more frequently because of all the releases.

but then again I buy to wear and i don't care how coveted they are or not.
I kinda do care when heads do over hype ****. I end up not wearing them cuz I feel like a corn, or just wanna sell em to a dude who is willing to pay resale (which I have done twice in my life).  That's why I kinda stopped ******* with J's and all, but I feel like RF **** is GR now and IDC just make em quality

I don't think the Puma's were that limited considering they were available at two stores. They also sat because no one wanted them.
I THINK THEY WAS CONSIDERING THE FACT ON HOW MANY ARE ON THE BAY. YOU JUST GOTTA REALIZE THAT ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANTED THEM REALLY BOUGHT THEM THE HYPE WASNT THERE. 

I THINK THEY WAS CONSIDERING THE FACT ON HOW MANY ARE ON THE BAY. YOU JUST GOTTA REALIZE THAT ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANTED THEM REALLY BOUGHT THEM THE HYPE WASNT THERE. 
Really?

In every single runners related facebook group, 1 out of every 5 posts are the Puma's for sale.

Back
Top Bottom