Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

First of all, good luck to all of you guys on Saturday. I hope there's enough shoes to go around.

Can anyone explain this banner thing I've been reading about to me. Is it faster to press the banner, and add to cart, than to refresh the 'new releases' page? And if you aim for both pairs, isn't your chances better if you make two orders, than if you try to get them on the same one?

And second of all. If I'm a US 11 in Gel Lyte 3, should I order the same size in Gel Lyte V's?

Thanks in advance.

Well, if he says they'll be easier, hype will die and they won't sell out.

I'm going with what I've heard, from a dude that has pretty much been on point for every rf release.

Im praying that is true. Dont give a crap if everyone gets them as long as i can get them stress free.

Rose Golds dropping in May. Most likely a Kithstrike.
I hope so  
smile.gif

Rose gold what model though. Ronnie just said in the blurb about the Saturday release, that he won't retro or re-release any previous designs

Last edited:
some european stores have already confirmed today they will be getting ONE color of the mints and coves, end of april! 

each store doesnt know which one they will be getting at this point....

im assuming i'll be able to check out both colors at once a la RFxFP, but will i be able to have two of the same color in different sizes? looking to go matchy matchy with my girlfriend for this one.

"600 pairs b/w kith stores. 150 each color way. 2k total each cw."
Im confused. 600 pairs between each store. $150 each colorway. 2k total made of each? I was told 500 but I dont know what to believe anymore. His own people are misinformed lol

I've heard a few people say each kith store is getting 150 pairs of each color way. so 600 pairs in store. 2k pairs each color way, so 4k pairs total.

Who cares how many total pairs. Whatever the number is, were all going to try to cop on Saturday. The higher the number, the better.

someone asked this question a little bit ago, if you add both to cart and one if not available you will be able to continue with the other. this is straight from Andy 
wha i didnt see that? so if i add both and 1 is sold out it will still go through for the one thats not? we 100% sure about this? lol 

I've heard a few people say each kith store is getting 150 pairs of each color way. so 600 pairs in store. 2k pairs each color way, so 4k pairs total.
Well 200 tickets were given out per store. Rest is online. Tickets dont guarantee u a size or color. I was told 500 per colorway. But like guy up there said who cares. As long as we all flourish thats what matters.

yeah, if you ever did it with like mercer pants or some other hyped up release, if ones sold out/carted and ones not, it lets u check out with the one thats not 

Back
Top Bottom