Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Bet he will too. Someone posted Ronnie's blogpost just a couple pages ago with all the info. If you're too lazy to do some simple diggin then you dont deserve to cop.

Sorry. Getting my saltiness ready for when I strikeout on Saturday...>D

ill take the backlash...and dont care who complains about the questions people are going to ask over and over again but when the thread becomes named "ronnie fieg collaborations NO HELP OR ASSISTANCE WITH ANY INFORMATION REGARDING ANY FUTURE DROPS" than ill stop askin damn questions...

Last edited:
What is the fastest way to get the sneakers. Should you wait for the banner on the front page and get it there, or should you refresh the latest products page and wait for it to pop up? 
Also i read something about a quick link on the latest product page, that allows you to get both shoes in your preferable size. Can anyone confirm this? 

What is the fastest way to get the sneakers. Should you wait for the banner on the front page and get it there, or should you refresh the latest products page and wait for it to pop up? 
Also i read something about a quick link on the latest product page, that allows you to get both shoes in your preferable size. Can anyone confirm this? 

I HAVE DA ANSWERS BUT ITS GONNA COST YOU

GUARANTEED COPPAGE.

I see the lurkers are coming out in this thread..I see A LOT more new guys in here asking the same redundant questions.

So guys, anyone had an idea whats the total of each colorway? 2000 pairs each?

Anyway.. best of luck.. gonna be hyped again...

Not looking for handouts but this will be my first time trying on kith. Of what I read on this thread a pic will pop up for the coves were all the other pics are? If so will it be the first one up or do you have to search for the pic on the page?

Still have no idea what color will look better with sweats and shorts. Actually thinking about using these as beaters for running errands and random **** in the summer.

Last edited:
48 hours 
devil.gif

Fully expect 80% of the cats from the Supreme thread thirsting for the Foams to jump into this one.
I said in that thread the real release for me is on Saturday, then some people came at me like what you copping? 
laugh.gif

In my mind that's like a resell question if you don't know by now stay out

Back
Top Bottom