Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You got super lucky. Your cart won't be saved unless you hit the checkout button. From there you can checkout with PayPal or a card.
Hi,

I have to use pay pal because live in the uk. However i have always just clicked the paypal button and of course every time I get to the end of the process I get the sold out message. Therefore will it help doing the checkout and then pay pal??? I only ask because I thought an extra click/extra screen would slow the process down and ultimately take longer to checkout.

Thanks 

Last edited:

You got super lucky. Your cart won't be saved unless you hit the checkout button. From there you can checkout with PayPal or a card.
Hi,

I have to use pay pal because live in the uk. However i have always just clicked the paypal button and of course every time I get to the end of the process I get the sold out message. Therefore will it help doing the checkout and then pay pal??? I only ask because I thought an extra click/extra screen would slow the process down and ultimately take longer to checkout.

Thanks 
HIT CHECKOUT

AUTOFILL INFO THROUGH CHROME

THEN CHOOSE PAYPAL AS PAYMENT OPTION

GOING VIA AYPAL FISRT U WILL NOT HAVE YOUR ITEM HELD

why do you have to let the person know youre reporting them? just do it
laugh.gif
thats lame bruh
What's lame is you commenting on someone reporting. What's wrong with putting a troll on blast? Isn't the original trolling "blasting" anyways? 

Kith releases are really slightly skill plus a lot of luck IMO, I checked out with ECP Miami 45 min after drop. Lolz

Hey guys. I've got a question regarding the mint and cove Gel Lyte V.

How is the sizing compared to Gel lyte III? I'm a US 11 in the Miamis. Should I order same size in V's?

Hey guys. I've got a question regarding the mint and cove Gel Lyte V.

How is the sizing compared to Gel lyte III? I'm a US 11 in the Miamis. Should I order same size in V's?
I sized up .5 on GLV's too. I normally size .5 on GL3s

Back
Top Bottom