Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Might try to call tomorrow for a khaki pair...is the color on them accurate to the photos?

So I'm at the mercy of eBay in order to purchase coat of arm disc blaze ? Someone please help I must have coves

So I'm at the mercy of eBay in order to purchase coat of arm disc blaze ? Someone please help I must have coves
 I think someone mentioned that there might be a US release on Feb 1, if I'm not wrong. 
ok will be looking into that but does anyone have any concrete info these beauties have to be copped

Pics of the charcoal / grey mercers i picked up at kith NYC. As mentioned above they're taking phone orders.

Might try to call tomorrow for a khaki pair...is the color on them accurate to the photos?
The assumption right now is that the khaki is a lot darker than it is in the photos, but no one's posted pics of theirs yet.  I don't get mine til mon, but I'll throw up a pic if none have popped up yet.

The assumption right now is that the khaki is a lot darker than it is in the photos, but no one's posted pics of theirs yet.  I don't get mine til mon, but I'll throw up a pic if none have popped up yet.

Thanks man I'd appreciate it

Phone ordered the charcoals this morning, no other colors at Manhattan in my size. Knew I should've checked out the khakis when I had them in cart during the restock :lol:

Back
Top Bottom