Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so its a coral color and not a salmon for the Coat of Arms puma pack?
The colorway goes hard. However I have never owned the Puma Disc Blaze so no idea if they will look as bulky as they seem. I'm really feeling them though. Takes you back to the salmon toes a little.

Not lacing it like that, looks weird to me

word, different strokes and all that, i wasn't implying you should change how you do your own thang.

just looks like there's a gap in the 2nd holes when it's laced like that, to me... doing all of them over instead of under, like this, looks more consistent:

900x900px-LL-32a07e51_image.jpeg

word, different strokes and all that, i wasn't implying you should change how you do your own thang.

just looks like there's a gap in the 2nd holes when it's laced like that, to me... doing all of them over instead of under, like this, looks more consistent:

900x900px-LL-32a07e51_image.jpeg

Depends on the shoe. Some look good that way others don't. Then there's the whole use of lace locks too. Going that way with lace locks makes it look super crowded on the first cross. Inside out works well and looks good if you use lace locks.

Depends on the shoe. Some look good that way others don't. Then there's the whole use of lace locks too. Going that way with lace locks makes it look super crowded on the first cross. Inside out works well and looks good if you use lace locks.

yeah, like i said, i just do it that way cuz it looks more consistent... i can't stand that gap in the first crossover. does not look right to me.

Why do the laces on my americanas look so much longer than y'all's?

How should I lace them so they're not so long

On the subject of laces

The bred 998 3m laces barely fit into the lace holes

Damn near 30 mins to lace them up

On the subject of laces

The bred 998 3m laces barely fit into the lace holes

Damn near 30 mins to lace them up

Yeah it was nearly impossible. I threw my red ropes from the volcanos in them and one rope started to fray from lacing.. Luckily it was on the bottom side so it isn't to noticeable.
View media item 707277

Last edited:
^Nice pick ups. Can't wait to go to Nyc in a couple days. Between the two Kith shops, is one better than the other in terms of what they have in stock? Really hoping they'll be open the day after Christmas.

Coral toes and I'm good. With him posting pictures of them all ready, it has me wondering if they're coming sooner than later.

Yeah it was nearly impossible. I threw my red ropes from the volcanos in them and one rope started to fray from lacing.. Luckily it was on the bottom side so it isn't to noticeable.
The shoes frayed the lace because they know they look better with flats. 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom