Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Like the BF mercers I received today, thinner material and super comfortable. Wish I could've gotten the camos but good look to people who were able to score them.

id cop mercers but htey seem to be only for dudes with stick legs (weird considering all kith apparel goes up to 3xl bu their pants are small)

publish joggers are perfect for me  though so i dont feel im missing out really

I can't wait for more of his gel lyte V's. Love the sneaker, wasn't feeling the volcano colorway.

On the subject of laces

The bred 998 3m laces barely fit into the lace holes

Damn near 30 mins to lace them up

Mine were so bad that I had to go to a cobbler to open the holes more. Couldn't get one through and it was about to ruin the lace tip. Works great now and actually ties like it should and not just sit.

Both Kith shops are worth checking out. I prefer Brooklyn because of the staff, but if you go to Manhattan location you can hit up other shops too. As for stock, they are comparable. They can always call one another and take care of whatever you need. They aren't too far from each other by train.

ive never been to the bk location.

but the manhattan loc is dope. the dude who helped was super chill and he loooved saucony

i spent more time in atrium than i did kith... steep prices, but atrium had some dope, edgy clothing.

never made it to the bk store.

Last edited:
Anybody own or seen the Forest Green Mercers in person?

Considering copping em, but not sure about the color due to that kith filter.

Anybody own or seen the Forest Green Mercers in person?

Considering copping em, but not sure about the color due to that kith filter.

you talking about the ones that dropped early in the mercer mondays, 2 or 3 months ago?

they're more of a peter pan green, man... they're kinda like a bright green.

i want a darker version, like, military green.

Back
Top Bottom