Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

New york natives and timberland collab this saturday, hopefully he drops a look book for the NYN shortly!

100% sure people can't return items unless they want store credit.. 

Kith likes to lie about stock. 

i went in for the release of the 3lies after they tweeted... arrived within 15 minutes. dude said they sold out. I left the store and some guy with a lambo went in and copped 7 pairs or so. 

i did.  and im also pretty sure those are Kith (RONNIE FIEG) mercer pants.  thanks
happy.gif

Last edited:
Americanas just came in. They're okay, but nothing to go crazy over. I'm not sure if I would drop $170 on these if I saw them sitting on a shelf in a regular retail spot.

i'm hoping those maroon boots dont have the fur lining like the wheat pair. thats what i want. since i missed out on the villa x timbs pair over the weekend.

Last edited:
No update on shipping info (only label created still)

Anyone else in the same boat?

(Sorry about shipping post)

Americana's definitely fit on the larger side, not necessarily in the length but in the toe box. Definitely look better in person. They don't really have that extra hit of anything special like most of RFs collabs but I'm glad to have them.

Just got to take a look at the Daytonas that arrived today. I must say, I am impressed with the shoe. The colorway is nice, it's something that would pop in the sun.

What really impressed me was the details, the leathers are real nice, craftsmanship is on point, 3m, 1600/NB patches on tongue, even the sockliner has a nice feel to it. The free socks were a nice gesture. Felt like I got my money's worth for $200... not a cheap sneaker at all.

A couple of things I disliked: the RF lacelocks... I wish he would leave out all the kith/rf/justus branding on his NBs.. except the insole. The material on top of the toe definitely has an oily feel to it... I kind of wish the material was consistent throughout the toe.

All in all, very happy with my purchase and I urge you guys to go out and snag pairs at retail while you can. I really think doubters would change their minds if they held this shoe in hand, unless they dislike the colorway.

That being said, I'm only going to keep one between the daytonas and americanas. Afraid it will be a much tougher choice now, was assuming the americanas would be the clear choice.

Just got to take a look at the Daytonas that arrived today. I must say, I am impressed with the shoe. The colorway is nice, it's something that would pop in the sun.

What really impressed me was the details, the leathers are real nice, craftsmanship is on point, 3m, 1600/NB patches on tongue, even the sockliner has a nice feel to it. The free socks were a nice gesture. Felt like I got my money's worth for $200... not a cheap sneaker at all.

A couple of things I disliked: the RF lacelocks... I wish he would leave out all the kith/rf/justus branding on his NBs.. except the insole. The material on top of the toe definitely has an oily feel to it... I kind of wish the material was consistent throughout the toe.

All in all, very happy with my purchase and I urge you guys to go out and snag pairs at retail while you can. I really think doubters would change their minds if they held this shoe in hand, unless they dislike the colorway.

That being said, I'm only going to keep one between the daytonas and americanas. Afraid it will be a much tougher choice now, was assuming the americanas would be the clear choice.

i must say i thought i would like the Americanas more but really love the overall execution of the Daytonas. the materials and color palette are amazing

Just a heads up for the Canadians, Deadstock (Livestock) will be getting the Daytonas in store on 12/14. 20 pairs total bw all their locations per Warehouse staff.

Anyone know a direct email where I can contact Kith about an order that I placed about three weeks ago.  Their customer service line is not picking up.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom