Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

which pair of V's are yall copping? 

im on the fence. its either the pink and blues or none at all.

Any info on how the shorts are going to fit? I want to pick up the Navy GJone's pair.
I am interested in the sizing on the Great Jones and the Sullivan shorts...I'm leaning toward sizing up on the shorts but it would be great to get some measurements.

SMH DONT ASK FOR A PREORDER DIRECTLY MAN.

TELL THEM HOW YOUR'E DISAPPOINTED BC YOU WERE REALLY LOOKING FOWARD TO THIS DROP.

TELL THEM THAT YOU HOPE THIS DOESNT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE AND IS THERE ANY WAY THEY CAN LOOK OUT FOR YOU.

THIS AINT DA YO NIKE REP GIMME MY 20% OFF COUP CUZ DA GLUE STAINS BROUGHT MY IDS DOWN TWO SWAG POINTS.

YALL SAID RF SOUND DESPERATE IN HIS TWEETS.

YALL SHOULD READ UR OWN POSTS

REEKS 

I didn't ask for a pre-order, I basically replied just how you stated, but nothing. They bit me back with a refund notification email. Oh well, I guess. I think it's ********, but it is what it is. On to the next.

Customer Service is already closed, so I replied to the email. I'm going to try to call them again in the morning, so we'll see how it goes.

I hope your order number is in high numbers because I would be upset if I was one of the early ones that ordered and got hit with this response.

Hate to ask a sizing question.. I remember reading that a lot of the clothing fit small.

Trying to decide on M or L for the jacket and hoodie. 6'3 180 pounds. I usually go M everywhere, but don't know if I should go up a size.

Thanks

I hope your order number is in high numbers because I would be upset if I was one of the early ones that ordered and got hit with this response.

I'm positive order numbers had nothing to do with it. I know people with higher order numbers that got their pairs.

I'm positive order numbers had nothing to do with it. I know people with higher order numbers that got their pairs.

I was getting at how I would get tight seeing someone with a higher number than me having their order fulfilled while mine gets canceled. Thats why I always frowned upon how erratic kith shippings orders happen. They should go in numerical order.

Last edited:
im seeing a lot of people on facebook groups selling there asics brazil RF in haist now for cheap lol.

how cheap we talking ? Sub 240? Wouldn't mind doubling up for the low
I realised that trend too? Was wondering what exactly is going on? These kicks weren't produced in that high numbers or so i assume, and also the quality and construction on these are pretty solid, puzzled about the resale price. But I'm pretty sure the prices will go up.  On a side note, if this is going to be the trend, i wouldnt have to worry striking out rose gold GLVs.

Back
Top Bottom