Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

As if this game could have gotten any worse 7-0! Brazils worst loss in 94 years
lol its UGLY!
you guys really think the result of this game will have an impact on gt2 value? haha
it wont make a difference either way lol. its just a terrible attempt at being funny lol

Im not concerned with the value, because they are sticking on my feet. Im just saying it sucks for Brazil to go out this ugly on home soil.
SAME. wore mine once, now they are chillin in the box. I might have worn em tomm if they won, but they didn't sooooo they can chill. its prob gon rain in Miami anyways lol

If the price of the Brazil's do drop I will be looking to pick up my 2nd pair, them joints too clean in person. The suede is
nthat.gif
right? if by some chance they do...im doubling up. this is a pair I need around for a longggggggg time .

:lol: y'all are tripping, sarcasm or not.

The majority of people who bought these probably couldn't tell you more than 3 players on Brazil's team. They would've been hyped with or without the WC, it's a Fieg release after all.

Just got my Brazils...and they are awesome.
Great pick up

Last edited:
Fits me tight up top (I knew it would).

Little long.

I got an XL and I'am 6'0 208lb.

Wish I could have landed the USA one to be honest lol
you never miss gym training heheh :tongue:

so for a normal body you can go one size down i guess. 

thanks man

Official photos of all the clothing pieces are up.

Is it just me or does the idea of sweat shorts and a sleeveless hoodie seem completely impractical?

No shipping label was created for my Brasils as of yesterday, so I sent KITH's Customer Service an email about it. Just received this response:
View media item 1068049
I had ordered the GT-IIs and the matching socks, so I'm going to call and tell them to cancel the entire order. No point in getting the socks without the shoes :smh:

Last edited:
No shipping label was created for my Brasils as of yesterday, so I sent KITH's Customer Service an email about it. Just received this response:
mean.gif
 dam you should ask for a discount code (doubt they'd give it though but doesn't hurt to ask)

Last edited:

I had ordered the GT-IIs and the matching socks, so I'm going to call and tell them to cancel the entire order. No point in getting the socks without the shoes
mean.gif
I would get a pre order out of this BS

I had ordered the GT-IIs and the matching socks, so I'm going to call and tell them to cancel the entire order. No point in getting the socks without the shoes
mean.gif
you should ask them for a preorder of their next collab and see what happens

SMH DONT ASK FOR A PREORDER DIRECTLY MAN.

TELL THEM HOW YOUR'E DISAPPOINTED BC YOU WERE REALLY LOOKING FOWARD TO THIS DROP.

TELL THEM THAT YOU HOPE THIS DOESNT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE AND IS THERE ANY WAY THEY CAN LOOK OUT FOR YOU.

THIS AINT DA YO NIKE REP GIMME MY 20% OFF COUP CUZ DA GLUE STAINS BROUGHT MY IDS DOWN TWO SWAG POINTS.

YALL SAID RF SOUND DESPERATE IN HIS TWEETS.

YALL SHOULD READ UR OWN POSTS

REEKS 

Back
Top Bottom