Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here as you can tell by my number of posts. I've been trying to get a pair of RF collabs since his Salmon Soles and always struck out. Before I joined Nike Talk I started to read from pg 650 and on. Seems like a nice environment here, with people helping each other out with links, thoughts, opinions, and answers.

To start off, I would like to ask for some guidance for an online RF release. Is it best to refresh the brand of the product? Meaning refreshing Kith's Asics/NB/Puma/Sebago section or the latest products?

Is there anyone on twitter other than Ronnie I should follow?

Appreciate the help!

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here as you can tell by my number of posts. I've been trying to get a pair of RF collabs since his Salmon Soles and always struck out. Before I joined Nike Talk I started to read from pg 650 and on. Seems like a nice environment here, with people helping each other out with links, thoughts, opinions, and answers.

To start off, I would like to ask for some guidance for an online RF release. Is it best to refresh the brand of the product? Meaning refreshing Kith's Asics/NB/Puma/Sebago section or the latest products?

Appreciate the help!

The last few releases they have used a banner at the top of the page, follow Kith on Twitter/Insta

Hello Everyone,

Appreciate the help!
Hope this helps out!

so I finally got a chance to see the USA gl3's in person after a recent trip to the mall and I gotta say wow. Pre-release I was really vocal on how I disliked those GL3's but man the quality on the shoe is top notch. The shoe is definitely on the louder ends of things but I think RF got the contrast on the gold just right. **** it call me a hypebeast but i quickly went over the fence on those USA's. 

Just goes to show that pics can NEVER do a shoe justice. 

i gotta stay off this board for a while all the pics of the brazils and usa's are making me too anxious. 28th where you at?!!

i gotta stay off this board for a while all the pics of the brazils and usa's are making me too anxious. 28th where you at?!!
haha i totally agree. with random **** coming up in life I'm actually pretty thin on funds to even cop the brazils/USA's so I think I may pass on this release :frown:. doesn't help coming into this thread and seeing dope pics of the shoes haha. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Might have been posted but heres my pair w white flats. May try navy too. Figured putting them in brazils would turn em blue anyway. I dig both pairs, was glad I was able to grab for the homie as well

View media item 1036065

Last edited:
God those gold gl3s are terrible.

Just want to grab a Brazil piece from the collection then I'm over the world cup. The US blows anyway. :lol:

I want these shoes soo much. Both the Brazils and USA are crazy fierceee. I just don't know how I'll be able to match decently without looking out of whack. 
embarassed.gif

So just to confirmed about buying more than one pair. one pair but different transaction is okay right?

Not a soccer fan so had to match it up with a USA jersey
Dope jersey, champion was always the best. Wasn't a fan of soccer at first, but alot of the plays are similiar to B-ball, and there's dope footwork/crossovers. Bball>soccer>baseball>football

Back
Top Bottom