Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I would mess with the shorts, but they're legitimate tech soccer shorts lol. have the spandex compression lining in em that extends slightly past the actual shorts, I'm not messing with that.

Does anyone notice any factory flaws with their pair of gl3?
Only thing I saw was 1 fray on the asics logo stiching of the left shoe and it was tiny. Thats it though. No glue stains or any other problems at all.

If anyone in here can help me regarding to the kith website, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me. Thanks.

not gonna front -- those shorts are straight fire

thanks for posting those pics above . the RF pic on IG of the beats headphones are misleading

Only thing I saw was 1 fray on the asics logo stiching of the left shoe and it was tiny. Thats it though. No glue stains or any other problems at all.
wow i got a couple flaws, paint glue and 2 or 3 scratches on the upper 

The USA's are really nice in person. The little details made it for me from the insole to the perforated toe box and even the leather sock liner is perforated which is real dope to me.

View media item 1035261
Just arrived. Both are definitely better in person, but the USAs far exceeded my expectations. Quality is bananas. This pair is for a friend, but I might have to try again on the 28th after seeing them. Just don't think I'd get enough use out of em. Still a cool collectors piece.

Love the Brazils though. One of my favorites of the year so far.

Last edited:
im sure this has already been answered but does anyone know where to get 3m rope laces for the mint GLVs?

Got my USA's today. They are mad nice as well as the Brazil's. Quality is great on both as well.

As far as sizing goes on the GLiii's, mines fit pretty normal as of my other Gliii's, and all are same size.

Overall I say dont sleep on either pair come the 28th.

As far as sizing goes on the GLiii's, mines fit pretty normal as of my other Gliii's, and all are same size.
Same I just think they added a little extra leather on the split tongue to make it close all the way. Maybe that's a pet peeve of Ronnie's seeing all his dudes rock gl3's and the tongue not closing. :\

Last edited:
will the usa's only be available at kith on the 28th what other stores are getting them
What was the first kith RF release ubiq got? Maybe they'll get them. Since he's not releasing any in EU, he might just keep it kith exclusive.

rope lace supply is going to carry them. Also, they will not look good with gold rope laces, just saying.
Where did you see they are going to carry them? I was just on their site but didn't see anything about gold ropes. 

Also, why do you think gold ropes will look bad? Just wondering

Edit: Nevermind just saw it on their instagram. 

Last edited:

Where did you see they are going to carry them? I was just on their site but didn't see anything about gold ropes. 

Also, why do you think gold ropes will look bad? Just wondering
Go to their Instagram, too much gold  for me but it might look good. We will see.

Go to their Instagram, too much gold  for me but it might look good. We will see.
haha not to be a **** but almost the entire shoe is gold so idk how adding laces would make it OD. I'll just grab them to see how they look. Its $6 I can spare. I wonder if white ropes would look good in them at all. I think I saw a pic on here a while back but don't really remember.

Price points from here on out should be interesting. I understand these GL3's probably cost more to make than your typical RF collab, but you rarely see a brand go backwards in price.

Back
Top Bottom