Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

After all these in hand shots im actually not hating the gl3s. Guess its time to grab sz10 in release day. Unless someone with a sz10 hates em and wants to halp :smile:

That's hilarious, Kith might charge him for the phone call.
He'd get an email 2 days later:

"We noticed you spoke ill of our Lord and Savior Ronnie Fieg and his chosen boutique, KITH. You are now IP-banned, email-banned, credit card-banned, and soul-banned from purchasing anything from KITH and also we are charging you an extra $200 for inconveniencing us."

Flipping bricks, huh?
laugh.gif

those strips just ruin the gt2 for me. if he maybe put green somewhere on the tongue and back heel where the yellow is and kept the rest id be into it more. sad :[ 

^ You're about two days late. Dudes in here tried that and got their orders cancelled and emails saying they'd be banned for life (which were later followed with emails saying to disregard the ban). Try at your own risk.

idk which one should i go for on release day? Brazil or USA, I'm thinking that the gold looks pretty tacky in pics, but I could be wrong. Which one do you guys think is the better of the 2?

idk which one should i go for on release day? Brazil or USA, I'm thinking that the gold looks pretty tacky in pics, but I could be wrong. Which one do you guys think is the better of the 2?
Golds are nice,.. but the brazil's. are dope in person.. i will pick up a 2nd pair  on release day... 

Back
Top Bottom