Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

damb so soledoutnyc really is buying pairs for 400

takes pic of coves

stunt on da gram

drive to highland park

profit

forgive me father for i am about to sin
They're still paying 400?
Thats how much I sold them to to my homie in the UK. One of my boys sold his mints for 600 in front of kith Bk. These shoes fetch paper guys, if you got them for 3-350 that's a steal.

damb so soledoutnyc really is buying pairs for 400

takes pic of coves

stunt on da gram

drive to highland park

profit

forgive me father for i am about to sin

wow
u think im srs b

ur better than that. 

u been on here for years

it's actually 300-370.

lol shame on my though you right.

Blurred Lines
salute sir.

yea man.

i would never evvvvvvvver

"stunt" on ig.

i use it mainly to troll

You get work regardless - I should bank roll you. Buy 1000 shares of ALP lol lucky bastard.

Kith just canceled my Bleecker order. No explanation or reason, just a cancelation email. Oh well, $270 for two pairs of sweats seemed OD anyway.
wow really? that's crazy. did you only order bleeckers? so far my order seems ok, haven't gotten any shipping or anything besides the initial confirmation...but I would think bleecker orders would be str8...

they're just clarks..
lol clarks are dope...I just don't like em for ME.

interested to see what he comes up with tho

it's actually 300-370.

lol shame on me though you right.

Blurred Lines
not that i wanna get into this again....but yes $300-$370 for now, a lot more later on when they dry up. Someone I know, who barely resells sold his Volcanos for $600 just yesterday. Supply and demand curves. Learn em. A smart reseller would sit on these for a bit. 

I've been offering 350 on ebay and no one is biting.  these resellers wants 375+.  I have 2 pairs of mints sz 9.5 and I want to trade a pair for the coves.  
they'll bite in a few days when the next wave of listings hit ebay.

not that i wanna get into this again....but yes $300-$370 for now, a lot more later on when they dry up. Someone I know, who barely resells sold his Volcanos for $600 just yesterday. Supply and demand curves. Learn em. A smart reseller would sit on these for a bit. 
Some of the smart resellers like to make their principal back and profit before even before getting the shoes.  Some will sit, but selling for 3x retail 30minutes after release rather than holding for 4-8months and making an extra hundred or two.  

Last edited:
it's actually 300-370.

lol shame on me though you right.

Blurred Lines

That is with every sneaker, market is saturated with pairs. People that really want buy then market dries up prices go up.

Last edited:
The thing that keeps me wondering is: Kith will cancel orders for reselling but wont let you buy pairs with the same credit card even if you are trying to help your buddies out.  For instance, say someone who is very skilled at kith releases wants to get him and his buddies pairs, Kith makes it difficult for that purchase to order all easily because you need to ship to other places and uses multiple CC's.  Obviously it looks like someone is reselling if someone gets numerous pairs but still.  

The thing that keeps me wondering is: Kith will cancel orders for reselling but wont let you buy pairs with the same credit card even if you are trying to help your buddies out.  For instance, say someone who is very skilled at kith releases wants to get him and his buddies pairs, Kith makes it difficult for that purchase to order all easily because you need to ship to other places and uses multiple CC's.  Obviously it looks like someone is reselling if someone gets numerous pairs but still.  

How are they suppose to know you are just trying to help your buddy out. At the end of the day Kith or any sneaker shop for that matter does not have the time to figure those things out.
They run themselves and make their own rules. You want the product? Abide by those rules. Pretty simple...

That is with every sneaker, market is saturated with pairs. People that really want buy then market dries up prices go up.

I.E. OREGON FOAMS
Not really. These will dry up quick since theyre so limited. Oregon foams were a straight reseller shoe for the most part. Barely anyone I know likes them, including myself. I have a pair that im just sitting on since it fell into my lap basically. But those fetch the same price as they did when they dropped.

How are they suppose to know you are just trying to help your buddy out. At the end of the day Kith or any sneaker shop for that matter does not have the time to figure those things out.
They run themselves and make their own rules. You want the product? Abide by those rules. Pretty simple...
I know that but, why not get rid of the CC restrictions and shipping/billing restrictions and just have people snoop around for resellers like they already do.  

this wasn't true for last weekend's release

they didn't give a f**k about ppl buying multiples

just wanted to seem like they did on social media

[thread="536134"]Quote:[/thread]

I.E. OREGON FOAMS

Not really. These will dry up quick since theyre so limited. Oregon foams were a straight reseller shoe for the most part. Barely anyone I know likes them, including myself. I have a pair that im just sitting on since it fell into my lap basically. But those fetch the same price as they did when they dropped.

Regardless how fast or slow it happens limited or not.

this wasn't true for last weekend's release

they didn't give a f**k about ppl buying multiples

just wanted to seem like they did on social media
With that logic someone could have ordered 10 pairs with the same address and CC and that order wouldn't have been cancelled.  I doubt that, but I could be wrong.  

With that logic someone could have ordered 10 pairs with the same address and CC and that order wouldn't have been cancelled.  I doubt that, but I could be wrong.  

that's blatant

but since this release was so big, ppl could've broken up their orders and came out with 10...EASY

what makes you think this can't be down with same CC & info??

because kith told you it wasn't allowed?

they don't care so long as they're selling out and making it appear that everyone is getting a fair shot
Why would they go out of their way and cancel reseller's orders then?

As easy as it is to purchase online we still have a very big majority that have no idea what to do. A lot of computer illiterate people tried to get these as well. So those visitors numbers don't bother me at all.

Back
Top Bottom