Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

After every release its always the same lol well to break up the same shipping questions over and over, who's looking forward to seeing the Clarks?

All the new guys in here waiting for the first shipping email post
tumblr_inline_mhpge4PtWH1rog1ra.gif

Does anyone have that teaser pic ronnie posted of the Clark's a while back? Can't seem to find it on his IG...

After every release its always the same lol well to break up the same shipping questions over and over, who's looking forward to seeing the Clarks?
You guys should seriously stop parroting... There has been 2-3 questions about shipping max

damb so soledoutnyc really is buying pairs for 400

takes pic of coves

stunt on da gram

drive to highland park

profit

forgive me father for i am about to sin

You guys should seriously stop parroting... There has been 2-3 questions about shipping max

And you probably haven't been here for past RF releases when every other post was about shipping. This thread has been very civil since Sunday let's hope it stays this way.

And you probably haven't been here for past RF releases when every other post was about shipping. This thread has been very civil since Sunday let's hope it stays this way.
No I have not, and I was only talking about this particular release. And actually you're proving my point exactly... 

I paid way to much for extra set of laces. These sites have the same ones for $6. Is there any real difference? Does it say KITH on the lace tips?

I paid way to much for extra set of laces. These sites have the same ones for $6. Is there any real difference? Does it say KITH on the lace tips?
at the end of the day it's $8 isn't it?  it's only one pair.. not like you're buying 10...

Back
Top Bottom