Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hey guys, not much of an asics guys but I was wondering how does the Gel Lyte V's run, I wear a 13 in mostly all shoes (Kobe's Lebron's, SB's) except for J's which I wear a 13.5, I was just wondering how they run because after seeing these teaser's of the Cove's, they look to be an amazing summer shoe, I'd take those all day over some 11's fugazzi looking low's lol. Any help would be great!
I normally .5 up all my Asics. Aside from Gel Sagas. I bought a size 10 and they feel like a 10.5

whats would you guys say the price is for DS Eclipses are going for?

Spoke to a seller about a month or so ago and he had a pair for sale saying $550 Shipped. Seller said he supposedly sold them now I see the same pair up and now he saying he had "3 pairs" and wants to close to $700. I thought 550 Was pushing it but was still going to consider. Just want some input before i make another move/pursue this potential transaction
I would say you'll have an extremely tough time finding a DS pair for $550 shipped today. You'll hate to hear it but you should have jumped on the $550 - that's a good price for DS Eclipses these days. If you wait you may be able to come across a deal, but you're probably looking at paying $700ish otherwise.

what are the resell prices of salmon toes?  I'm seeing prices for 1K+ on ebay.
For a DS pair, easily $1K.....and probably considerably over that since they'll likely attract tons of interest and offers.

you can find a good deal on DS eclipse's... just gotta know where to look... and depends on size.

i just traded a DS infrared 6 pack (the pack from 2010) for DS size 12 eclipses, straight up.

that's a great come up for me, cuz that pack cost me retail, and i didn't like the shade of infrared anyways (they were basically varsity red)...

Last edited:
Goddamb that's a hell of a win for u proto

Smh I was at the tsxc on Saturday

Me and my boys were the only tables with runners heavy

I almost went to try and find my ECPs, then backed off as I figured it would be a bunch of b-ball shoes (not hating, I just have the Js I want).  

Hopefully the trend changes a bit (maybe smaller runners meetups/swaps).  Who knows.

I almost went to try and find my ECPs, then backed off as I figured it would be a bunch of b-ball shoes (not hating, I just have the Js I want).  

Hopefully the trend changes a bit (maybe smaller runners meetups/swaps).  Who knows.

Sneaker show coming up down here in ATL and I'm pretty sure it will be the same story smh... I wish I knew some local runner enthusiasts 

Haven't really been into any Fieg's really, but I was looking for rope 3M laces. Does anyone know where I could find a pair? Only ones I can find are on the Kith site for $20 after shipping. 

Thanks in advance, guys

Haven't really been into any Fieg's really, but I was looking for rope 3M laces. Does anyone know where I could find a pair? Only ones I can find are on the Kith site for $20 after shipping. 

Thanks in advance, guys
Dope laces for cheap

Release date on that pack is April 4th.
Thank me later :smile:
Surprised this info isnt out already, as its less than 2 weeks away

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom