Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

whats would you guys say the price is for DS Eclipses are going for?

Spoke to a seller about a month or so ago and he had a pair for sale saying $550 Shipped. Seller said he supposedly sold them now I see the same pair up and now he saying he had "3 pairs" and wants to close to $700. I thought 550 Was pushing it but was still going to consider. Just want some input before i make another move/pursue this potential transaction

Last edited:
I have 3 DS pairs of Eclipse and I received offers of upto $700 for a pair trying to get me to sell ….its crazy

Last edited:
If it was a WCP he would of done lakers and Seahawks color way. I doubt cove and mint would be "west coast pack"

Spoke to a seller about a month or so ago and he had a pair for sale saying $550 Shipped. Seller said he supposedly sold them now I see the same pair up and now he saying he had "3 pairs" and wants to close to $700. I thought 550 Was pushing it but was still going to consider. Just want some input before i make another move/pursue this potential transaction

I bought a DS pair not too long ago (december i think) for about $400 plus shipping. Hopefully that helps in giving u an idea on its fair market value.

ive been talking to the same guy. dont think were gonna get them for 550 if we both want them lmao

what do you guys think  resale prices going to be for the mints and coves once they hit? I can't put a number on them

mercer question folks

if i put these in the dryer will they shrink a lil? kinda want them too. :nerd:
Yeah, anything with cotton will shrink and the higher the percentage of cotton used in the item, the more it will shrink. Also, the higher the temperature you dry the item the more it will shrink.

Hey guys, not much of an asics guys but I was wondering how does the Gel Lyte V's run, I wear a 13 in mostly all shoes (Kobe's Lebron's, SB's) except for J's which I wear a 13.5, I was just wondering how they run because after seeing these teaser's of the Cove's, they look to be an amazing summer shoe, I'd take those all day over some 11's fugazzi looking low's lol. Any help would be great!

The Asics US HQ is located in Irvine, CA, so it's not surprising RF spends a lot of time in the southern California area every year. Highly doubt it's anything related to a WCP.

Hey guys, not much of an asics guys but I was wondering how does the Gel Lyte V's run, I wear a 13 in mostly all shoes (Kobe's Lebron's, SB's) except for J's which I wear a 13.5, I was just wondering how they run because after seeing these teaser's of the Cove's, they look to be an amazing summer shoe, I'd take those all day over some 11's fugazzi looking low's lol. Any help would be great!
Best answer would be to go to a brick and mortar store so you can try them on for yourself. We all have different fits so you may still be a bit misguided. I wear a 9 in GLVs for more toe box room, same size I run with for all Nikes. I rock 8.5 in Jordans, GL3s and everything else 

Best answer would be to go to a brick and mortar store so you can try them on for yourself. We all have different fits so you may still be a bit misguided. I wear a 9 in GLVs for more toe box room, same size I run with for all Nikes. I rock 8.5 in Jordans, GL3s and everything else 
Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to try some on, repped

Back
Top Bottom