Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My FPs just came in.
These are a thing of beauty.
Still surprised they were only $200 retail when you consider the quality/material and all the stuff that came with them.

Please post a fit pic, barely any good ones out there of filling pieces shoes. Been wanting some forever.

I seen this pic, prolly already posted.

1947511_611189308961478_493540970_n.jpg

Last edited:
how anyone can think this model looks better than a GL3 is beyond me...

the V's are just more comfortable (cuz of the way the sock liner thing wraps around your foot)...

good to see the white / mint ropes in these tho, look better than the other ones...

B/c the GL3 version costs too much DS. :lol:

Smh at these "prices"

I got my miamis for $300 shipped around November and my Knicks for $325 not long after both deadstock.

I recently got a pair of worn once volcanos for $350 with new socks but I have seen prices start to jump on them

The one that trips me out is the flamingos, although I like them and want a pair IMO they were his worst release of '13 but yet prices stay higher than any other. Best price I've found is $450 and that's talking the seller down from $550 but no way I'm payin close to that.

$165 for each shoe. I wouldn't be surprised if it's $175 each one this time.. Might as well make $10 a unit these will all sell out with in the hour..

I guess its safe to say the new products will drop through a banner, anyone else experience slight delays when checking out through the banner screens?

I guess its safe to say the new products will drop through a banner, anyone else experience slight delays when checking out through the banner screens?

They've used the banner twice in a row, with the COA and FP. You really think AO will use it a third time for a release which has more hype than the previous 2?! Nahhh. The whole point of the banner was to prevent/minimize bots. So why use it again when bots are expecting it?

They'd use it again because most "Bots" are scripts ran in google chrome. Especially with Kith, it's just an extension that adds your size to cart when you click on a shoe. If there is no thumbnail to click, then a lot of those scripts are useless. 

thankfully i had the puma page open and thats how i was able to get both in the same order. never even saw that banner. 

thankfully i had the puma page open and thats how i was able to get both in the same order. never even saw that banner. 
the filliing pieces didn't even show up on the filling pieces page. so ******. the banner page takes forever too load man its crazy

ECP's are really going for that much? Whelp maybe instead of un-dsing my miamis this summer il just sell them. I love the shoe but i paid retail...so that will be a hefty profit if i can sell them for $400

Last edited:
ECP's are really going for that much? Whelp maybe instead of un-dsing my miamis this summer il just sell them. I love the shoe but i paid retail...so that will be a hefty profit if i can sell them for $400
getting 400 for a pair of DS miamis wont be a problem....

I'm pretty sure I have gone from being all-in on Coves to now being all-in on Mints after seeing all of the recent pics...

I keep seeing all these people posting preorders on ig. Are they really serious at $425-$450 per shoe?

I hope people aren't trying to charge this much for resale market right out of the gate. I understand 100 over retail or even double retail price but a automatic 300 on each shoe smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom