Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

:lol: There's maybe a handful of pairs on the bay right now... We'll find out based on what they end up going for.

laugh.gif
There's maybe a handful of pairs on the bay right now... We'll find out based on what they end up going for.
ebay is one of the worst places to get those releases.. facebook groups are far far better

i saw a worn 1x pair  of miamis going for 340 just this morning

Just release them already man. All these pics are a big tease. It's like a chick saying you can only put the tip in or something lol

HAHAHA BRUH!

we all been there...

that "just the tip" *****

Ronnie given us blue balls (pause) with all this teasin

My FPs just came in.

These are a thing of beauty.

Still surprised they were only $200 retail when you consider the quality/material and all the stuff that came with them.

Kicking myself in the *** for seeking my lightly worn miamis for 290 shipped too Europe and just saw a pair go for 450. Was hoping shoe karma would help me in the future it hasn't though

My FPs just came in.

These are a thing of beauty.

Still surprised they were only $200 retail when you consider the quality/material and all the stuff that came with them.
nthat.gif
Beautiful. If it was feasible and I was quicker on the trigger I would've gone for all 3. Of course I'd have to live out the next few months eating cup o'noodles and Jack in the Box tacos, but hey man I'd be RF stylin while chomping down on those noodles and tacos! Love how all 3 had their own distinguishing feature.

Last edited:
Are we talking about the ECP pack here, both? Or separate? 300-400 for each, yeah around 600-800 for the whole pack is what it's floating for resell right now.
Packs. $600 nope. $350 min for used multiple times on each shoe. That's shipped. Nobody is letting these for for $300. I havnt seen a beat pair. I paid $750 invoiced shipped 5 months ago. These have just been in more demand. Especially from the euro guys:

Last edited:
Bruh, nobody paying 700+ for the ECP's separately that has any sense. 
roll.gif

Final sales/sold on fleabay for 350-450 and that's pretty assaultive already.

Edit: I just saw the Euro part. That could be true. In the states it's snickerable though. 

Last edited:
Now if we were talking about the Volcano's, then that's a different story. Prices and demand have doubled on those things in the past month... People jumping in on the take at some outlandish prices right now.

Back
Top Bottom