Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

goddamn I am stuck on this.

The mints look absolutely wonderful full shoe wise. that sea green pops like a mofo. 

UGH now currently deciding whether I should drop 450 on a guaranteed PO, or try my luck on release 
ohwell.gif

goddamn I am stuck on this.

The mints look absolutely wonderful full shoe wise. that sea green pops like a mofo. 
UGH now currently deciding whether I should drop 450 on a guaranteed PO, or try my luck on release :\

$450 preorder without even trying?!? kudos to you if you decide to go that route

Soooo, like everyone else I want both, AO said forsure that there will be the same checkout style like the FP so people can purchase multiple products. Anytips on how to purchase the shoes successfully, please don't say be quick lol. Thanks!

Soooo, like everyone else I want both, AO said forsure that there will be the same checkout style like the FP so people can purchase multiple products. Anytips on how to purchase the shoes successfully, please don't say be quick lol. Thanks!

Be fast...

Nah. But Chrome, reliable/quick internet connection, clicker finger exercises and a prayer for no bots should do the trick..

Be fast...

Nah. But Chrome, reliable/quick internet connection, clicker finger exercises and a prayer for no bots should do the trick..

Yea I normally use safari and have been decent at copping kith drops. But I guess il try chrome on this drop. I guess we have to wait for an official date before we can ask how the shoe will drop.

Got em in! These things are beautiful, materials like whoa... 2 pairs of insoles - suede and a leather, wooden shoe tree, the bag, extra laces. The sizing down thing was a much appreciated heads up. Fit is perfect. I'm wearing 40's (6.5s) 
sick.gif

iPhone snaps:

Last edited:

Got em in! These things are beautiful, materials like whoa... 2 pairs of insoles - suede and a leather, wooden shoe tree, the bag, extra laces. The sizing down thing was a much appreciated heads up. Fit is perfect. I'm wearing 40's (6.5s) 
sick.gif

iPhone snaps:
still can't believe these were 200 retail with all those extra goodies. very nice pickup man! 

still can't believe these were 200 retail with all those extra goodies. very nice pickup man! 
thanks man. i could never justify ponying up on balenciaga areans, so these at 200 is a nice in between. a poor man's version lol, but i'll take them. they really did pack in the nice extras for the total packaging!

My CoA Mints just arrived!!! Got em for a super good deal through a local fb group for 200 flat 
smile.gif

decided to go ahead and have a little photo shoot. shot with my Samsung Galaxy S3 edited with VSCOcam.

0B1WBmbG3hq9WWlBBRWVuMEFyR2M

Last edited:
I got black and red FPs using mobile safari on iOS. I anticipated the banner and clicked before the image even fully loaded and just added the first 2 shoes to come up without even looking at the colorways. In other words, be quick :smile:

I got black and red FPs using mobile safari on iOS. I anticipated the banner and clicked before the image even fully loaded and just added the first 2 shoes to come up without even looking at the colorways. In other words, be quick :smile:
Nice, I was really fast as well I didn't get them, my bro on the other hand(who was sitting next to me) tried 30 sec later and got on his first try. Starting to think it's all luck tbh

Judging by the amount of photos before the release, i think this will be a wider release, slightly lower than COA numbers, hence a manageable cop :smile:

Ronnie fieg is really increasing production numbers. (Not the FP tho lol) look at COA, and Daytona. Going after those profit margins

Back
Top Bottom