Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I got a friend, that knows a friend, his sister is friends with Vinnie. Vinnie works at the bakery in Brooklyn. The guy that delivers flower to the bakery knows a guy that knows Jonny. Jonny works at the corner store and his sister is dating a pizza worker. their pizza sales always go up during Kith releases. Someone told the pizza worker that sales will be good, really good sometime the third week of April.

I don't live in NY or know this "friend" vary well, but this info sounds promising,,,,

Good enough for me!

oh lord.

im so ready for it to be april already 
smokin.gif
. hopefully i'll luck out and be able to get both pairs.

honestly just the fact that it's a glv is a must cop for me personally. It's quickly becoming one my favorite silhouettes for a shoe and not to mention the comofort and fit on the V's are wonderful.   

I think I'm gonna go Coves if it's a one-or-the-other situation. Aesthetically I like both pretty much dead equal, but, I have a few Mint colored shoes already but I don't really have any shoes in that Cove color or even blue for that matter. In a perfect world I'd scoop both for sure no question but if I'm picking, teamCove.

Really hope they don't go back to that **** again...
it could be like what bait did for the asics. 

you sign up for a online raffle and if you win you will get an email with a direct link to the shoes and size you chose.  Link could only be used once.

Wouldn't work with everyone and their mother sending each other gmail invites for dummy email accounts to increase their likelihood of getting picked.

The baits asics sucked aside from the Lagoons. Not a lot of people wanted the rest of the stuff by them and their demand is nowhere in the ball park for Fieg.

Last edited:
Wouldn't work with everyone and their mother sending each other gmail invites for dummy email accounts to increase their likelihood of getting picked.

The baits asics sucked aside from the Lagoons. Not a lot of people wanted the rest of the stuff by them and their demand is nowhere in the ball park for Fieg.
the bait vanquish asics were very nice actually but thats your opinion. Demand was actually pretty high for them btw

its a raffle... of course people are gonna sign up multiple times just like a in store raffle. 

Apologies if I sounded like an elitist should have added an IMO towards my description of the Baits

Back
Top Bottom