Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I might camp at cncpts for a pair of the mints to complete the pack... not sure. Might be too f'in cold. 

Last edited:
Speaking purely from a design industry stand point (as I originally was)...If me (NB) asks you (RF) to not use my logo style...and you do it anyway...that's not cool...weather or not it's a good design has nothing to do with what I was saying...I don't like it personally it's not creative at all...the color ways in this release were crazy but that Kith NB font mash up IMO wasnt creative...
you manage to mention you are in the 'design industry' in literally every post you make.. 

they came like that from the store?

i bought a pair of air max 90s from kith in august from the mahattan store and i swear they came with scuff marks. i know the size i wear for air max 90s so i didnt even loo at the shoes. but def had a scuff on the side.

That always happens with kith! Most if not all of my shoes that have come from the store are deficitive or not one way or another.

you manage to mention you are in the 'design industry' in literally every post you make.. 

View media item 772156

I was bringing it back to my original statement and we were talking about the design of a logo correct? or you just trying to find something else to hate on? You tried to get out of pocket with the wrong NT member and now you're trying to save yourself, Sir Douchenhimer...shoulda just keep your mouth close huh?

"don't bark up that tree, that tree will fall on you"

I was bringing it back to my original statement and we were talking about the design of a logo correct? or you just trying to find something else to hate on? You tried to get out of pocket with the wrong NT member and now you're trying to save yourself, Sir Douchenhimer...shoulda just keep your mouth close huh?

"don't bark up that tree, that tree will fall on you"
no, no i specifically remember you trying to e-flex on someone else about how you are such an design industry bad *** and are a true OG. oh yea! and you brought up your join date and post count too! lol. maybe i will go back and find it.. 

ONLY TIME I EVER PURCHASED FROM CNCPTS WAS FOR THOSE MINT 998...

FOR A FRIEND.

THEY SEEM SUPER SHADY

BUT THEY SURE PUT OUT A HELL OF A PRODUCT LOL

SANS 3LIES (THOSE WERE BASURA)

I thought those were over hyped. Colorway was subpar at best

There seems like there's been tension ever since CNCPTS dropped the 3 lies

the owner straight dissed fieg lol

then fieg started talking about how over satured the runner market recently became around the time the volcano's dropped

I remember this. I follow dude on instagram. He's pretty cool. But came off hella Puff Daddy-ish with his rant prior to the 3 lies drop. He was more or less angry at sites saying he bit an RF colorway.

I remember this. I follow dude on instagram. He's pretty cool. But came off hella Puff Daddy-ish with his rant prior to the 3 lies drop. He was more or less angry at sites saying he bit an RF colorway.
got a link to that?

got a link to that?

on hand, nah.. im sure its way far down in his posts..

dude's instagram name is deonpoint .. he may be the owner or creative director/manager.. he does respond to commenters and will also follow back which is why i say he's a cool dude.. like any other business/brand owner im sure he's just striving to be the best..

on a RF note though, is there a listing to stores who will carry the COAs? maybe i can go for a pair of Corals..

i can imagine that if Cncpts is getting them.. BDGA, St Alfreds, Ubiq, and others may carry them too.. The usual suspects.

Im sitting here ****in and got deja vu. I was reading about shipping confirmations from KITH on a tuesday when the orders were placed on a monday.

basically, the last few pages have just been about sizing, resell prices, and shipping. did i miss anything?

oh, and of course Willmax swooped in and dropped a hint :lol:

Last edited:
still didnt get shipping info yet. Doesn't make senses for a package to take 3-4 days to ship to manhattan. I really wish they offered store pickup and save me money on shipping.

basically, the last few pages have just been about sizing, resell prices, and shipping. did i miss anything?

oh, and of course Willmax swooped in and dropped a hint
laugh.gif
Na youre good. The last 1000 posts have been straight..

Not being shipped from NYC, coming from a third party shipping service from NJ. The company that shipped out the Americanas

Could be less due to the box itself

Puma has used that stupid slide cloth box like on the cove puma

In store had special box and online orders had that cloth box

Maybe other stores will have it in the cloth box

This is of course just a guess
So what boxes are coming from where? I ordered online.

Na youre good. The last 1000 posts have been straight..

View media item 772483

smh and the same redundant posts followed after my comment. before people are allowed to register for an acc, there should be a terms and conditions clause that makes people read at least the last 2-3 pages before asking a question haha. i know its been said countless times, but seeing 500+ unread posts and finding out that 95% of them were about their shoes not being sent out is annoying AF.

Back
Top Bottom